Internship in MUMBAI, INDIA

Hello everyone, Incase anyone of you are in search of doing internship in Mumbai do message me. We have various companies listed with us in search of foreign interns. We provide internship offers along with accomodation. Thanks, Steve

Hi Steve,

I am writing this reply to response your post regarding foreign internships which I am really interested in. I graduated from Texas A&M University Corpus Christi, and was back to Vietnam two years ago. I am currently working for a foreign bank but thinking about getting new and more interesting opportunities. I am looking for a chance to discuss with you for more details.

Please give me a call at my number 0909632977 or email me at [email protected]

Sincerely,

Khanh Nguyen

This is just for students looking for internship opportunities

Steve, didn't you read our code of conduct or what ?

This is the second time you post in the wrong section !

STEVE :
THIS IS NOT a DATING SITE .
and secondly dont type wrong information due to which expats may get into trouble .

VISA RULES:

According to immigration rules,
a work permit for India is synonymous with an employment/business visa.

Expats wishing to work legally in India first need to obtain this valid Indian visa before beginning their job: no separate work permit is needed.

DETAILS
Foreigners can apply for a tourist visa if they are coming to visit friends or for sightseeing.
Tourist visas are generally granted for six months at a timE

Anyone who has an Indian tourist visa must have a two-month gap between visits to India.

So a tourist visa holder can return to India only after two months of leaving the country.

Foreigners are not allowed to work in India while holding a tourist visa. very important .

Work visas for India

Business Visa
Employment Visa

Business visas in India
Business Visas are available for people who wish to explore business opportunities or conduct business in India.

This type of visa differs from an Employment Visa,

in that the applicant will not be working for,
and earning an income from, an organisation in India.

Instead they will be working on behalf of a company outside of India.
Business Visas are generally issued with six month validity or more, and provide for multiple entries.

However, holders of a Business Visa are not allowed to remain in India for longer than six months at a time.

Employment visas in India

An Employment Visa, on the other hand, is issued to a foreigner who will be working in India for an organization registered in India.

Foreigners wishing to do volunteer work in India also require this category of visa.

An Employment Visa is valid for one year, irrespective of the duration of the contract.

Applying for a visa for India

All foreigners coming to India for employment should apply for a valid Indian visa before they arrive.

You can obtain a visa application form from the Indian Embassy in your country

Documents required for visa applications

►Employment Visa

Proof of employment with a company/organization in India, such as a contract that states the terms and conditions of appointment.
    In 2010, the Indian Government included a new requirement - visa applicants must be earning 25,000 US $ a year or more. Exceptions are made for members of foreign high commissions and embassies.(so this means , ur salary should be around 2000 $ per month.)

►Business Visa

A letter from the organization they intend to do business with, stating the nature of business, duration of stay, places to be visited and the employer's intention to meet expenses.

►Tourist Visa

Passport with a minimum six-month validity
    Recent passport-size photographs
    Details of your itinerary

You can expect to get your Indian visa in between five and seven working days.

In addition to the above, each category of visa requires additional documents.
►Business Visa

Letter from the person or firm in India with whom you intend to do business with, indicating type of business, volume of business in the current year, etc.
    Contract or assignment letter from the company
    Bank statements showing assured financial standing
    Copy of Bill of Lading or invoices

Visa is valid for 6 months

THEY CAN OBTAIN A VISA APPLICATION FORM FROM THE INDIAN EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY .

Regards

P.S.
for internship also there are separate rules .

There is a difference between corporate companies and NGO'S.

and hiring rules for foreigners are different .

dont MISGUIDE people here

Regards

Maradona?! WTF do u mean by dating? If you dont know english please join some classes to learn the same.. cause i dont see anything related to dating in my post!

Hi steve_dsilva > you should post in the jobs section.

Discussion closed.

Closed