LOOKING FOR AN AU PAIR

Hello,

saw your advertisement in au pair world and I'd like to know if you're interested in coming to Italy.

Permit me to tell you a bit more about our family:

We're in three: me, my husband Eros and my daughter (Letizia).She's 6 years old.

We live in a town called Carate Brianza, which is at about 20 minutes train from Milano center, 20 minutes from Como lake and 10 minutes from Monza (where there's the annual ferrari competition).

We're not looking for a Cinderella girl but for someone who'll be willing to improve English to our 6 years daughter and help me with normal housework.

If you organize well you'll have plenty of free time to go to school   and learn Italian or visit our beautiful  green area.
You'll have your own beautiful apartment on the mansard roof (with all commodities, food and a bicycle provided ) and you'll be free every weekend and nearly all evenings.

We're an happy easy going family and Italian people are very friendly and you'll be always very welcome wherever you go.

Hoping to hear from you!

Bye for now! Ciao! Mary

[email protected]

Hello Mary.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in Italy section. It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Mary,

I am not sure if your post is directed to someone specifically but I thought I would reply anyway.

I am a 30year old South African woman living in Italy. In Cisano Bergamasco.English is my first language and I am learning Italian.

I love children and have previous experience looking after babies from 6 months old and up... I would be interested in your job offer.

Please let me know if it is still available and I will supply you with any information that you would like to know.

I look forward to your reply.

Ciao

Keallan

Hallo im much intrested bt im in kenya

Hi
iam srilankan univers level planing move to italy ,looking for nanny,english teaching job..if you stil looking someone please let me know.
regards ckrish

Hello! Good day to you.

I am from the philippines and i am very interested in being an au pair to your family,

I am a graduate of bachelor of science in tourism management and i love taking care of kids.

I am 22 years old and your family i like my family, filipinos are friendly and fun family we are very known for being hospitable and caring for others..

Please let me know if your offer is still available.

Grazie :)

oh hallo,
its nice to hear you, it will be very interesting to meet with you and discuss everything.i have read your letter and everythings ok there,i can comunicate with your doughter without any problems,and i want to learn as much new languages as i can,i hope to see you soon...
best regardins Marius

Hi all,

I suggest you to post your advert in the Jobs in Italy section, this might be useful.

Thank you,

David.

Hi..., Dear family..
First of all i like to to know, are you stil looking for an aupair. waiting for your reply...
thank you.