New in town, Düsseldorf

Hi everyone,

I am a lost soul in Düsseldorf and looking for some
funloving people to hang around. I love watching movies,
going to the theatre, eating and drinking;o) and much more.
So, if you can find yourself in this description just
let me know!:o)

See you gyus,
cheers, Manu

Welcome on Expat-blog Manu!

I have moved the thread on the Dusseldorf forum. I am sure you will find some people to hang around as there are lots of expats in Dusseldorf, see the Dusseldorf expat Network where you can find some contacts. :)

Good luck
Christine

Thanks much, Christine!!!

christine wrote:

Welcome on Expat-blog Manu!

I have moved the thread on the Dusseldorf forum. I am sure you will find some people to hang around as there are lots of expats in Dusseldorf, see the Dusseldorf expat Network where you can find some contacts. :)

Good luck
Christine

hey i live in bad waldsee and looking fo english speaking friends:=)

Hi,

I have been in Stuttgart for more than 6 months now.
At the moment I was just surfing the internet to find some friends to travel together in europe.

Recently one of my friend has come here from India and he has got a car from his office last week so together we were just planning to visit few places in Switzerland/Austria/Paris during the Easter holidays. Though I know driving and have driven to Munich this weekend, but still need some european travel mate who knows a bit of the language and understand some of the travel signs/signals.

We are planning for the easter holidays, so if you are interested then please drop in an email and we can meet/talk during this week over a coffee/phone to further plan.

Thanks and Njoi,
Shikhar