Imigratiom to UAE

how to Imigratiom to UAE

Hi Jemberu!

Could you please introduce yourself?
How can we help you?

Regards
Armand

You can migrate to UAE only on 'Residence Permit' or 'Work Permit'.  You cannot migrate expecting to become future citizen, as this is not allowed here.
To get a 'residence permit', you need to be an investor, employee or a dependent of an employee.  'Residence permit' or 'Residence Visa' is issued for a period of either 2 or 3 years, and renewable.  This is subject to an Employment Visa for the main person in the family, or he must become an investor.

I am from Iran and I have been in Canada for 18 years.  I like to move to Dubai. I believe their culture and most things close to Iran. I don't know how to start because I think getting job is not easy, I am planning to have my small business such as hair styling or restaurant or bakery shop. I need help to get some information such how much investment I need and so so.
Please help me

Good Day

My name is Imran and I am from Pakistan but brought up in UAE. Almost 40 years.
To start any business you need the following things.

Your Total Budget?????

Flat for you to live. Or hotel, or any relative you have.
Type of business?
Business Premises
Service agent fee
License fee
Interior
Product
Running capital.

please write me if i could be an assistance.

[email protected]

Hello Imran

Thanks for your email, I have some money but I am not wealthy, that's why I need to know how much money I need over there. Ok How about If I rent flat in good area, and lease store for such Bakery, or Hair styling?

I want know should share everything with native Arab?
In general am I allowed to open a business in Dubai?
I will appreciate if you help me.

Thanks

Nadia

Hello Nadia

I cant give you the exact amount but will give you a proximate figure. Lets see if you want to go for bakery Business, you should have not less then 150000 USD to begin with a basic bakery and confectionery. Its a long procedure and time consuming. i.e.
1-Good Location
2-Annual Rent 120000 AED around 28K USD per year. Payable in 3 or 4 cheque mostly 25% of total. Along with deposit and agency commission.
3-License Fee around 15000 AED per year can be more depending on size of outlet.
4-Sponsorship fee around 8000 to 10000 per year and the services agent which is local don't have any share in your business. You are 100% owner unless you want to get into, which is not advisable.
5-Interior decoration basic around 60000 AED one time cost.
6-Equipments around 100000 AED.
7-Immigration and labor card. around 5000 AED
8-Per visa cost 8500 AED. Which of 3100 is visa deposit.
9-Your own investor visa  deposit 20000 AED.
10- Sign board, business cards, stationery, cash machine, telephone lines and so on.
11- If you are single count the accommodation around 45000, and if married 50000 to 60000. its all depends.

Same with the Ladies Salon but compatibly cheaper. This best thing is to buy a ready salon and move in. Add your name in license and do the minor changes the way you like.

its a whole list but for you to make your mind i think its ok.

take care and don't hesitate to ask as many questions you want.
best of luck

Imran

Hello Imran

You gave me lots of useful information. Thank you so much.  I heard in Dubai for buying house or having business you have to have native sponsor? 

How come you say if I want I can have sponsor.
Please let me know. May I ask what kind of business you are doing if you like please tell me. 

Thanks you so much

Nadia

Khanum Nadia Subhe Tu Bekher.

You are welcome, wherever i could be an assistance i will gladly help. You don't need any sponsor to buy property in Dubai. 100% ownership is yours.
To do business you need to have a native sponsor which is called now "service agent" and he holds nothing in your business/investment. he is good for only signing visas and other documents. there is another form of sponsor where your business form is L.L.C. (limited liability company)where by default he is holding a share of 51% even he have not invested even a single penny.
In third case if agreed he can invest and become a regular partner but i don't advice that.

As far i am concern, i worked with Nokia for 10 years and later resigned and started my own interior designing work. I have been traveling to Iran since 8 Years and have a bit of 1 to 1 experience. The world here is entirely different, people would promise something and do something else.
Since i am busy and doing my own projects and very busy now, but whatever i can help i will.

hope you got the answers.Should you have any further clarification, please don't hesitate to ask. by the way when are you planning to come to Dubai?? I can be reached on 00971 50 8310107.

best regards

Imran

Hi Imran
Thank you so much I have to think deeply to move there. In other hand I am doing some trade from Vietnam to everywhere also from everywhere to Vietnam. If you had any customer to buy or sell food items such as chicken, chicken leg, rice, sugar,

Any time please let me know.  I have to work hard to run the life. 

Thanks
Nadia

Good day,

My advice is just visit Dubai for some time and see for yourself then you will have clearer picture and will be more helpful to decide. Be my guest.

I have few friend who are doing rice business but they are bringing from Pakistan. will talk to them and update you.

You take care and keep smiling

Best regards

Imran

Hello Imran
I hope you are doing well. I have some question.
Actually I want come over and do business with my brother (which is living in Iran)and my sister ( which is living in Amsterdam, Netherland) we just lost our parents in almost young age, about 63 and 75, That's why we want be together.
My brother could not get Canadian visa and we have to go anywhere that my brother can come.
My question is: each person has to pay money to sponsor?
Could we import our equipment from Iran?
Please tell me these. Thank you and have a good a day.
By the way what you were doing in Iran? And which city you were?

Thanks
Nadia

Hello Nadia

I am fine and doing well with the grace of Allah. Your brother and sister can be sponsored in your trade license. Since they will be employee of you company so they don't have to pay any money to sponsor. The only thing they will have to pay is visa cost Around 8500 DHS.

Sorry about your parents.

Yes you can import your equipments from Iran provided what is the physical condition of goods.

I was working with Nokia and my offices were in Tehran, Tabriz Isfahan, Shiraz and Mashad. It was a SHERKAT IE TABLIGHATI

Thanks
Imran

Hello Imran

I hope you and family doing well. As you remember I told you I am doing any business to live actually I am trying to do business. I told you regarding importing and Exporting some staff.
I was wondering could I import Chicken to Dubai.
Usually Dubai providing their supplies from themselves or other country?
Please let me know, also anything if this country need, I will import some from Iran.
Thank you
Nadia