Information about Universities

Hello:)

I am currently living in the USA but I really want to move to Malaysia before the next semester starts

If anyone has any information on english speaking Universities in Malaysia please let me know. Even if you have just heard of a university please post the name of it.

Thank you so much!!!

they are many great  Universities or colleges in KL. Mostly the subject in English as well

taylors and help

Thank you guys:)

what's your major in?

hiiiii you all,i'm henry from nigeria,my next plan is to come over to malaysia pls i need sum one to help advise me on what to do and tell me how life is over there.thanks

hi, i would suggest you to joint Limkokwing University of Creative technology. it is the most globalized university in Malaysia. the university give this opportunity to study with more than 9000 students coming from 150 countries. if you need any help, let me know or email me "[email protected]"

Taylors and Help are very poor choices - cheap and cheerful. Taylors especially markets itself heavily but substance not there. Limkokwing? Chinese market only surely!

Nottingham and Monash far better - Nottingham is a top UK university and degree same here.

Limkokwing is worldwide. i will suggest you to check the website to know more about.limkokwing.net