ENGLISH GIRLS&GUYS In Milan

klkl

Milan is not a vacation spot city like Florance. Milan is a real working city, where people get up and go to work and work hard.  You will be expected to work very hard.  Also above almost all you must look like an nanny, well dressed, clean, not casual and the child should always look good as well, no stains or dirt. Milanese take appearance very importantly. Well fitting clothes are just the basics.

Of course Milan has some great clubs and underground scene - but you have to find the private clubs that require membership cards to get in and often times change location from month to month. 

It is a great place, true Italians -  do a good job for these people and they will treat you like family in no time.

Iam Very aware of what is required of me , i have worked as an aupair many times before . i dont need to be told . this post is for me personally when im not working so i can enjoy my free time.
i dont really appreciate your post. i find it quite patronizing , your an adult telling another adult you dont know what is expected of them . not really your place isit.

What the hell Luna. I actually laughed at your ridiculous reply.

Cara I'm sorry you had to read that as the first reply to your post. You absolutely do not need private memberships to enjoy the nightlife. In fact there are loads of venues which you can enter for an aperitivo, and which turn into clubs later on. There are also nice areas where the music is great but not too loud to override a great conversation.

I hope the weather gets better in April, at the moment it's quite gloomy but when the suns out the vibe is just what you'd expect! If I'm still in Milan in April I'll hook you up with some English speakers and you can join us on a night out!

Hello,

i'm Davide and i'm from Italy. I would like to know new people and to improve english to.

I can introduce you in Milano, and suggest you about life and others things.

i leave you my mail: [email protected]

if you need any information about Milano, you can ask me.
i hope to speak with you

Ciao
Davide

Hi are you still interested? I have just moved here from nz to be an au pair and dont have any friends yet either haha

Dear Ally.. I'd love to meet you .. I take much regard you English people and, I can't hid that, I'd like to improve my english for my next challenge in Ipswich :)..
Let me know
Fabri

Dear Ally.. I'd love to meet you .. I take much regard you English people and, I can't hid that, I'd like to improve my english for my next challenge in Ipswich :)..
Let me know
Fabri