Online shopping

There are some people who would like nothing more than sniping.
I don't know why, maybe they are just frustrated or have nothing else to do?
As far as I am concerned ANYTHING anyone does with the best of intentions is OK and should be accepted.
Even pointing out specifics or factual inaccuracies in order to maintain the integrity of the information on this forum.
Sniping, asking for people to be removed is OUT OF ORDER. Some people seem to be obsessed with it.
We all make mistakes sometimes but as those mistakes are unintentional (and are not necessarily always mistakes) then as far as I'm concerned those who don't like it can take a running jump, preferably off the end of a very short pier.
At least some people try.

tearnet wrote:

Toon,
          its great, its up to date and useful .

I'd be more worried about being a Newcastle supporter if I was you !    :cheers:

Terry

it will be even more up to date by tomorrow

cant argue with a 4-1 win away from home lol

CHEERS FOR THE SUPPORT

Toon, I can remember when you first put the list on here and you did say it wasnt your original list but you were updating it, I cant see why anyone would have a problem with that and want you removed from the group, your intentions were good and you are a very helpful and supportive member, some people just seem to want to attack others for a hobby, keyboard warriors as they have come to be known, keep up the good work and dont let it get you down.

it wont get me down am much harder than that - the worst thing for me is that i helped advise this person . shocked...

thanks rainbow am sure i did exactly what i said i did and thanks for the reassurance Further am darned sure I acknowledged the admin of that group too. I wont mention their name but if they care to contact me i will gladly respond

......hang on a sec here. Am I missing something? Which group did these imbeciles want you removed from toon?

You are welcome toon and yes, you did acknowledge the admin of the group at the time, meant to put that in my original post.

toonarmy9752 wrote:
tearnet wrote:

Toon,
          its great, its up to date and useful .

I'd be more worried about being a Newcastle supporter if I was you !    :cheers:

Terry

it will be even more up to date by tomorrow

cant argue with a 4-1 win away from home lol

ahem...........a 4-1 away from home win does indeed feel good.   :one

toonarmy9752 wrote:

as much as i dont  feel the need to explain my actions - but as the complainant has asked for MY removal from the group i will - and i will for the sake of the forum apologise for the supposed "steal".... but hey it was done with the best of intentions, for benefit of this forum and to help others which everyone here knows that i do day in and day out.....as is clearly evident at nearly 4000 posts (not just 1 or 7)...and not to steal anyones thunder...- for no gain or kudos - .......

Enough said  :dumbom:
Usual Forum Drama.

It's obvious to newbies like me that deep search is not always easy...so any shortcut to whatever information is worth is absolutely welcome.

JustMyTwoCents of course  :cool:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IDJCitcKwaQ/TK34h5M4MAI/AAAAAAAAACo/6nra5bTiLJ4/s400/backstabber.jpg

this one Mike

thanks Guys  - my final word it was not my intention to offend anyone

toonarmy9752 wrote:

this one Mike

I am shocked, seriously.
However, there are subversives on here.

redmik wrote:
toonarmy9752 wrote:

this one Mike

I am shocked, seriously.
However, there are subversives on here.

Subversives was not the word that originally sprung to mind, Mick.

Toon, to say I'm aghast at the suggestion that some cretins from another (for profit, money grabbing) board could demand your removal from this one beggars belief. Maybe it was the fact that your home town beat HULL 1-4 that got up their goat - they'll know who they are. (I have waited several hours before posting this as I could have posted something a little stronger). I am reminded of Luke 6:31...........however, I am conscious of my own behaviour. It would be very unfortunate if, say, mailboxes were to be overtly spammed..........not that I would condone such actions.

Like you say, you have had your last word on this matter, and I am sure that you also enjoy the support of ALL members of this board for the information, sign-posting and humour you bring here (Well you have to have a sense of humour supporting Newcastle bonny lad).... :whistle:

aye we do Mike - my club pint mug at my local has been threatening going thu a window a few times.....- but who is laughing now - i will take 4-1 win away anytime  - it certainly brightens a weekend rather  more than a 4-0 drubbing at home or even 2 x 3-0 drubbings by our rivals....

but thanks for the support all of you - it shouldnt have come to this really but hey lets hope any further fractious moments can be avoided....

prattling is better than battling in my view

Lolz...Big list of online shopping sites...

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Advertising of services and products is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

it has improved a great deal in last 3 years or near, much quicker from the uk and even the states now

I'd recommend inthestyle or monki, they sell fashionable and affordable clothing, could further trim down the bill with 3rd party parcel delivery such as [link moderated]

Amazon is a good option.