Toy terrier in Istanbul

Hi,  I am the owner of a nice rus toy terrier girl 3 months. We live in Istanbul,Gokturk (Kemerburgaz) close to Belgrad ormani (forest). Searching for any small type friends and maybe by luck original toy terrier boy to walk and have some dog activity together. Feel free to write.

Ps. we are pet organization in Kazakstan dealing with original rus toy terrier dogs. Delivery to Turkey. Ready to answer all questions. thanks.

Hi Milana2013!

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the Pets section of Istanbul classifieds.
It might help.

Regards
Armand

hey welcome...my sister live over there and just 20 min. away from me...if you want I can introduce her to you or meet up one available day for cup of coffee...

hi, it would be nice:)

Hello, my name is Milana, 29 years old and i am from Kazakhstan (The former Soviet Union)
I have been living in Istanbul since 2011. I love this nice city!
Looking for free-lanced job or full time job in Istanbul in guest relation department, sales department, spa management, assistance and etc...
I have 2 higher education in management and international relations (translator teacher) and musical education (class piano). 5 years experience working for international companies and last 1 year in spa management Titanic Hotel, Istanbul.
I am not smoking and not using alcohol.
I am friendly, active, responsible, easy going, punctual, ready to learn new things.
I have presentable appearance, height 172, weight 57.
I can speak Russian-native, Kazakh-basic, Turkish-basic, English-advanced
I am currently living in Istanbul, Gokturk  (Kemerburgaz).

Thanks for attention!