US citizen / Lebanese looking for a job in the oil field in tunisia

Hello, I'm a Lebanese guy 27 years old living in the US. I have both Lebanese  and US Passport. I know English Arabic and some french. I am planning to get married to a Tunisian girl. I have an engineering degree and currently working in the oil field . I need some advice and help on finding a job in Tunisia. I am planning to stay in Tunisia for good. Any advice or help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Hello mustafa885,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You could try to put an advert in the jobs in Tunis section. It might help you.

Best of luck,
Christine

MY advice is move to libya with your girl, work for the oil company, u'll make a fortune, Tunisia is dead meat, tourists are not coming anymore and they have no oil, no politics, no constitution, no leader, the islamist are just killing the economy wishing newly poor people will join !
regards

Thanks mado01a for your advice, but my girl wants to be in tunis close to her family .

To :Ali Chaudhry
Hi, What is your email address?
Thanks for your time and effort

(Moderated: Inappropriate posting)

If you want a good advise, look to the middle east ... i know for a matter of fact, you can have a decent job in Qatar or UAE.

Life in Tunisia is very good, is beautiful, but it requires a lot of cash. Living costs in Tunisia are similar to any european big city (Paris, Amsterdam ....) i would advise you to head to the Middle East, make cash and then enjoy it in Tunisia.

I am now working for Saudi Aramco, National Saudi Arabian oil and gas company, and i know that they hire and you will be even more lucky with them due to your US citzenship.

All the best,
Makrem