I Need A Job

I am Pakistani, I need any JOb becuase I am facing problems.

Please help me out. I have Done BSc and I am doing Job in Multinational Company.

If you are looking to work in Thailand it is very difficult to get a visa etc for foreigners.

Sorry to hear you're having problems, however....

Think of how many people want to live and work in Thailand...practically every single male tourist who comes here wants to live here. Frankly, I get sick of hearing people ask. It's one thing to network but I personally get 10-20 emails a day asking what I do for work, can I help them, can I employ someone as an assistant, etc.   

Jobs are scarce here and while you might get lucky asking for work on an expat forum, most people, myself included, have more pressing issues than helping you find a job. 

What I have found is that especially in Thailand, a person needs to rely on their self, no one else. Earning a living from self-employment is the easiest way to make a living here. Then, if a job comes, great, if it doesn't at least your expenses are covered and perhaps in the long run you can make a business out of it.

I look at it this way - I moved to Thailand after a couple of trips. I thought I had money to live for about a year, actually it was only 4 months. I had no contacts and internet forums were just just starting to catch on. But I hustled, I looked for niche markets and opportunities, and thankfully I made it.

If a person wants to find a job or find a way to earn an income, no matter if it's in Thailand or elsewhere, they will find a way. 

http://www.anamericaninbangkok.com/2/po … -zone.html

Hello Syed Haroon Ali.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Jobs in Thailand section. It could help.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

amirparthian wrote:
scottmallon wrote:

Sorry to hear you're having problems, however....

Think of how many people want to live and work in Thailand...practically every single male tourist who comes here wants to live here. Frankly, I get sick of hearing people ask. It's one thing to network but I personally get 10-20 emails a day asking what I do for work, can I help them, can I employ someone as an assistant, etc.   

Jobs are scarce here and while you might get lucky asking for work on an expat forum, most people, myself included, have more pressing issues than helping you find a job. 

What I have found is that especially in Thailand, a person needs to rely on their self, no one else. Earning a living from self-employment is the easiest way to make a living here. Then, if a job comes, great, if it doesn't at least your expenses are covered and perhaps in the long run you can make a business out of it.

I look at it this way - I moved to Thailand after a couple of trips. I thought I had money to live for about a year, actually it was only 4 months. I had no contacts and internet forums were just just starting to catch on. But I hustled, I looked for niche markets and opportunities, and thankfully I made it.

If a person wants to find a job or find a way to earn an income, no matter if it's in Thailand or elsewhere, they will find a way. 

http://www.anamericaninbangkok.com/2/po … -zone.html

dear Scott
is it possible to post job ads free on your website?

My site isn't for people to post jobs wanted ads, sorry.

del26 wrote:

hi! everyone,i need a job.is anyone who can help me to find job?and what kind Of job? I'm not very talented and i don't have degree but i do make up and hairdo!

Again - your chances are slim of finding a job with no degree. Thais can do hair and make-up and thus foreigners are not needed to do this sort of job. I believe other than owning their own salon, foreigners are prohibited from doing anything in the beautification field.

Hello del26 -> You should post an advert in the Jobs in Thailand section. It could be useful. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie