Do hindus from india work in riyadh in any sector like medical,engine

do hindus from india work there in riyadh in any sector like medical,engineering,managment etc

There are Indian Doctors who work in the KSA, however they do not earn as much as Western Doctors, which is wrong, considering they receive an excellent education. I have known many who are far more competent than Western Doctors.

the answer is yes..Im not a hindu...but I have met a few engineers and finance people who are hindu's. But numbers are small in comparison to UAE

Yeah i am Hindu working in telecom. Why do you care weather Hindu or Muslim or Christian? Just get offer, come here and make money.
Welcome to KSA

Yes I completely agree with Suribhai !! BTW I'm also a Hindu and yes there are lots of them here... I guess you should be more concerned about the job.

Good Luck:)

thx yar .ur right.i should not bother about religion.but now tell me tht i m getting an offer upto 30000sar with accomodation and transportation .hw much i will b able to save if getting these facities

firstly provide complete info boss, Is that package monthly or yearly? are you single or married? coming alone or with parents, if married how many kids, what age. If you can provide these details them it would be easier to guide.

this is monthly package

suzan wrote:

There are Indian Doctors who work in the KSA, however they do not earn as much as Western Doctors, which is wrong, considering they receive an excellent education. I have known many who are far more competent than Western Doctors.

You sound like a broken  record

@dramish, i requested you to provide me complete details so as to guide you, but you just replied with one answer...

If you are single and they provide accommodation and transportation you can easily save 27000-28000 every month. or even save 29K.