Spouse visa help

hello,

my husband is british national by birth and i am pakistani.currently we are residing in saudi arabia.my husband is raised in pakistan and never worked or lived in UK.my question is am i eligible for spouse visa on his nationality basis because the requirement for spouse visa is the person should be settled in UK so how abt overseas national's spouses? any more information is appreciated.
thanks

No sorry you are not eligible for any concession except that your kids are British where ever they are born.
You have to come to UK and spend two years and apply for ILR.

Yes you can but you have to read through the guidelines.

Your fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner must be:

a British Citizen in the UK; or
present and settled in the UK.
The requirements are:

you and your partner must be aged 18 or over at the date of application;
your partner must not be related to you in a way that means you could not marry in UK law;
you and your partner must have met in person;
your relationship must be genuine and subsisting;
you must be seeking entry to the UK to allow your marriage or civil partnership to take place;
any previous relationship must have permanently broken down (this does not apply to certain polygamous relationships);
you and your partner must intend to live together permanently in the UK;
you must meet the financial requirements; and
you must meet the English language requirement.
The Documents required page explains how you can demonstrate that you meet these requirements.

You must also meet the suitability-entry clearance or suitability-leave to remain requirements of Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules.

For more info - Read here - http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas … you-apply/

Thanks
SMeddie