Paperwork required to hire a driver legally (for expat)

Hi all,

Sorry for being inactive for sometime, was stuck in something.

I am looking for the information on doing the paperwork to hire a driver legally.

He has Valid Iqama, Driving License (profession is not house driver). I have car leased from Arab National Bank.
Can someone, tell me how should I go about it adding him as a driver to my car?

Thanks & Regards

Welcome back buddy. Hope all have been well.

Hiring a driver would mean: Getting his iqama on your sponsorship. I don't think this is what you are looking for.

You've have to go to ANB car customer care center and add him in the persons authorized to drive your car. They will ask you for his valid iqama and drv license.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Hiring a driver would mean: Getting his iqama on your sponsorship. I don't think this is what you are looking for.

You've have to go to ANB car customer care center and add him in the persons authorized to drive your car. They will ask you for his valid iqama and drv license.

How do you know all that stuff man? Trust me you should write a book on expats life in Saudi Arabia.
I exactly did it went to ANB and they gave me letter with drivers name added.
(Y)

pkmusd wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

How do you know all that stuff man? Trust me you should write a book on expats life in Saudi Arabia.
I exactly did it went to ANB and they gave me letter with drivers name added.
(Y)

Wow, that's a big compliment. Many Thanks :D

I believe writing a book would not be as good as one-to-one  expat-blog-assisting...j/k