Transfer of Sponsorship - Procedure

I got job in a Company, I am happy with Job and want to transfer my sponsorship to this company.

I got letter from company "Request for release of Sponsorship" to send to my recent Sponsor.

may I know that:

1- What type of Letter(s) i need from my Sponsor? Need attestation from any ministry/CR

2- My Sponsor is in another city, my presence is must or i can do this by any other person?

Thank you.

wsmhagazi wrote:

I got job in a Company, I am happy with Job and want to transfer my sponsorship to this company.

I got letter from company "Request for release of Sponsorship" to send to my recent Sponsor.

may I know that:

1- What type of Letter(s) i need from my Sponsor? Need attestation from any ministry/CR

2- My Sponsor is in another city, my presence is must or i can do this by any other person?

Thank you.

You need three letters from your current sponsor, all same content saying the he is releasing you. One should be addressed to the new company / sponsor, one to Mudeer Jawazat and one to Mudeer Maktab Al Amal.

All the three letter should be attested from COC.

Your presence is not required for the sponsor to issue release, but personal advise is to be there to make sure all goes well and all letters are issued without any hiccups.

Regards,

Thanks HRguru.

Actually my sponsor is sick man. whenever i went to his office He was unavailable.

So I need help just in case i don't get all letter from Him so can i do transfer ship as passport is with me.

wsmhagazi wrote:

Thanks HRguru.

Actually my sponsor is sick man. whenever i went to his office He was unavailable.

So I need help just in case i don't get all letter from Him so can i do transfer ship as passport is with me.

You do need the three letters @HRGuru mentioned above. Having passport in your possession won't help.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
wsmhagazi wrote:

Thanks HRguru.

You do need the three letters @HRGuru mentioned above. Having passport in your possession won't help.

:one

Salaam and Good Morning.
Basically i want to transfer my sponsorship to my company, i got three letter from my old sponsor and passport. But now my company needs another letter from my old sponsor which they called release form stamped by Jawazat. So can any body help me that for what purpose its used and how I will get this release form through my sponsor.

Thanks!

junaid2013 wrote:

Salaam and Good Morning.
Basically i want to transfer my sponsorship to my company, i got three letter from my old sponsor and passport. But now my company needs another letter from my old sponsor which they called release form stamped by Jawazat. So can any body help me that for what purpose its used and how I will get this release form through my sponsor.

Thanks!

Release letter stamped by Jawazat ? are you under your dad's sponsorship ? If so this is needed, if not normally only the three letters are more than enough.

No I am on open visa of individual not on dad. But still they are insisting on this paper

junaid2013 wrote:

No I am on open visa of individual not on dad. But still they are insisting on this paper

You need to clarify with your company HR on the nature and need for such a letter and how to obtain this or ask them to assist you in getting this.

assalamu-alaikum .......right now iam residing in saudi-arabia my iqama category is  white .....and my sponsor alreday given my passport and iqama to me....but he didn't give release letter whether release letter is compulsary for white iqama category and my iqama is also expired./....pls give me a positive reply

asifjkt wrote:

assalamu-alaikum .......right now iam residing in saudi-arabia my iqama category is  white .....and my sponsor alreday given my passport and iqama to me....but he didn't give release letter whether release letter is compulsary for white iqama category and my iqama is also expired./....pls give me a positive reply

Find a new sponsor in green and get demand letter from them and you can change the sponsorship without the need for release while in white category.

what is procedure to transfer for new sponsor im runaway but i get my passport may old sponsor are surrender my passport in jawasat and the jawast give the consulate thin consulate give it to to find new sponsor what is the best way to do? i find already new sponsor but he tell me to do by my self and he give me a papers like acceptance latter pls help me what is the better

sam8 wrote:

what is procedure to transfer for new sponsor im runaway but i get my passport may old sponsor are surrender my passport in jawasat and the jawast give the consulate thin consulate give it to to find new sponsor what is the best way to do? i find already new sponsor but he tell me to do by my self and he give me a papers like acceptance latter pls help me what is the better

Since your old sponsor gave up your passport and the embassy gave this to you to find a new sponsor , you are within the legal eligibility to find a new job and get iqama. Since your new sponsor has already given you all required documents, approach any general service guys and ask them to process your sponsorship transfer.

Dear Friends,

I got release letter from my sponser and submit to new sponser, my iqama is getting over on 4-July-2013. now my current compnay is telling they will take some time to changemy sponsership because so many transfer pending already. since my iqama is getting over within one month they are not sure about that they will be able to renew my iqama within this time.i need suggestion on the below questions

1) If my iqama got over and transfer of sponsership is not happening within this time, will it will be help me to continue with the company demand letter and release letter?
2) After iqama expairy company is able to do the transfer?

3) Since my sponser given release and new compnay not yet changed the sponsership , who is the sponser for me? who will be the responsible person?

Please help

vishnukumar wrote:

Dear Friends,

I got release letter from my sponser and submit to new sponser, my iqama is getting over on 4-July-2013. now my current compnay is telling they will take some time to changemy sponsership because so many transfer pending already. since my iqama is getting over within one month they are not sure about that they will be able to renew my iqama within this time.i need suggestion on the below questions

1) If my iqama got over and transfer of sponsership is not happening within this time, will it will be help me to continue with the company demand letter and release letter?
2) After iqama expairy company is able to do the transfer?

3) Since my sponser given release and new compnay not yet changed the sponsership , who is the sponser for me? who will be the responsible person?

Please help

Once you have got release then your old sponsor has no claims whatsoever on you and it becomes the responsibility of the new company that gave the demand letter to you for transfer. They can take the time provided they give you a letter stating that your iqama is under transfer process. With this letter you can travel and also continue your stay even if the iqama has expired. Your new company will be responsible for you in all cases after your old sponsor has released you.

Thanks for your reply ,

But is there is any timeperiod to transfer the sponsership after iqama expiry date ?

Suppose if my current company is not transfering sponsership what is the action i can take ? where i have to complaint ?

Dear All,
Can anyone please tell me about this 2 year rule of sponsorship transfer, does it only apply on first 2 years of stay in Kingdom, I mean can we take transfer from second sponsor whenever we want or we have to spend at least two years after every transfer?
Please reply, Thank you in advance guys.

Asif_ wrote:

Dear All,
Can anyone please tell me about this 2 year rule of sponsorship transfer, does it only apply on first 2 years of stay in Kingdom, I mean can we take transfer from second sponsor whenever we want or we have to spend at least two years after every transfer?
Please reply, Thank you in advance guys.

2 yrs rule apply with each sponsor and not the first time.

vishnukumar wrote:

Thanks for your reply ,

But is there is any timeperiod to transfer the sponsership after iqama expiry date ?

Suppose if my current company is not transfering sponsership what is the action i can take ? where i have to complaint ?

Officially no time frames whatsoever, depends on the company and how fast they process things for you and how good their relations are with the jawazat and maktab al amal.If the current sponsor has not still transferred and you need to leave that company, you need to find another sponsor who is willing and able to take you and then complain to the labor office that your current company has not transferred for this long while you have another sponsor ready to take you in.

Dear Expats,

Please resolve my problem.

I am working in a company and company gave me the demand letter and  I got 3 letters including passport from my kafeel after paying some amount. I have submitted those 3 papers, valid iqama and passport to the company and after few days company is asking me to contact the kafeel and ask him to release you from computer system.
please tell me what is this? i did not understand what they mean.
Though I asked my kafeel to release me from computer system, he said that he has closed his maktab now and I am free.

can anyone help me in this ?
awaiting your positive response

Dear Expats,

Please resolve my problem.

I am working in a company and company gave me the demand letter and  I got 3 letters including passport from my kafeel after paying some amount. I have submitted those 3 papers, valid iqama and passport to the company and after few days company is asking me to contact the kafeel and ask him to release you from computer system.
please tell me what is this? i did not understand what they mean.
Though I asked my kafeel to release me from computer system, he said that he has closed his maktab now and I am free.

can anyone help me in this ?
awaiting your positive response

Dear Expats,

one more question here.. can you please describe me what does it mean by white, red, yellow, green, low green ?

i have never heard about white and low green.

Thanks and regards,
Hussain

hussaindesil wrote:

Dear Expats,

one more question here.. can you please describe me what does it mean by white, red, yellow, green, low green ?

i have never heard about white and low green.

Thanks and regards,
Hussain

Detailed answers on this have been given several times by different members here in the forum, please use the custom search tool bar on top of the forum to search specific topics.

when the company submits your docs for transfer, a message will go to your kafeel, asking him to confirm the release request. He will then confirm your release online through his computer. The company can now transfer you.

Same procedure was followed in my transfer.

when the company submits your docs for transfer, a message will go to your kafeel, asking him to confirm the release request. He will then confirm your release online through his computer. The company can now transfer you.

Same procedure was followed in my transfer.

But brother here my case is messed up. I understand what you are saying but in my case, my company's respresentative to whom i submitted my docs, pp and iqama has sent request to my prev kafeel and then I called my kafeel to please release me through online. after some hours, he called me for confirmation of release and then I conveyed msg to my current company's representative. Then, again he said your kafeel has not done yet, again tell him to do this. I called my kafeel then he replied me very badly and said you were my last ummal and i have released you now and closed my maktab. now you are free, donot call.
now tell me what should i do and where should i do ?

Dear HR Guru,

once again need your help. As I already discussed you regarding my releasing problem that my kafeel said he has released me from system but still my company's representative is saying that my passport is still in jawazat and waiting for releasing online from your kafeel. Actually, I am not getting what is going on ..
because, a few days before I check my iqama status which was showing NO SPECIFICATION etc etc. and then after a day or two I checked once again and that time my status was GREEN (but colour was not showing) only Green was written. I said my company's madoop about this but he said no u didnot get release :S

Please help me in this ....

Dear HRGURU,

Please advice the real procedure of transferring the sponsorship here in saudi arabia.

Now my Old sponsor giving a release documents (4 Letters) and my passport only without my iquama (my old sponsor didnt process my iquama)to my new sponsor according to their letter of demand. where there is one of that letters to the above mentioned is for the deletion of run away case filed with my old sponsor.

Question: 1. I am now Legally and officially under with my new
             sponsor?
          2. I will be transfer without my iquama?
          3. That four letters will be enough and they can start   
             procees for my transfer?

hussaindesil wrote:

Dear HR Guru,

once again need your help. As I already discussed you regarding my releasing problem that my kafeel said he has released me from system but still my company's representative is saying that my passport is still in jawazat and waiting for releasing online from your kafeel. Actually, I am not getting what is going on ..
because, a few days before I check my iqama status which was showing NO SPECIFICATION etc etc. and then after a day or two I checked once again and that time my status was GREEN (but colour was not showing) only Green was written. I said my company's madoop about this but he said no u didnot get release :S

Please help me in this ....

The best way to solve such issues is to ask your new companies mandoob to speak to your sponsor and to explain to him about the process of release. Once entered in the system unfortunately you cannot delete this and your new company mandoob has to find a way to solve this with labor office and jawazat. Let them both speak to each other and perhaps they will communicate better than when you do to your sponsor.

naelsmith wrote:

Dear HRGURU,

Please advice the real procedure of transferring the sponsorship here in saudi arabia.

Now my Old sponsor giving a release documents (4 Letters) and my passport only without my iquama (my old sponsor didnt process my iquama)to my new sponsor according to their letter of demand. where there is one of that letters to the above mentioned is for the deletion of run away case filed with my old sponsor.

Question: 1. I am now Legally and officially under with my new
             sponsor?
          3. That four letters will be enough and they can start   
             procees for my transfer?

1. I am now Legally and officially under with my new sponsor?

No, for this to happen your sponsorship should be changed to the new sponsor.

Yes, transfer is possibel without issuance of iqama , but the new sponsor will have to print out iqama for you.

3. That four letters will be enough and they can start procees for my transfer?

I hope so, since i am not fully aware of your case I am presuming there are no further complications and these letters would suffice. Your sponsor may need to appear at labor office / jawazat to confirm that you are no longer a run away and to speed up your process.

As per your paragraph answering the question number three, you mean my old sponsor should appear to jawasat to clear my run away case personally?

My old sponsor is giving a letter of authority to my new sponsor that they can process it for the deletion of run away case

naelsmith wrote:

As per your paragraph answering the question number three, you mean my old sponsor should appear to jawasat to clear my run away case personally?

My old sponsor is giving a letter of authority to my new sponsor that they can process it for the deletion of run away case

It is better for him to come personally, if you can manage it. The letter might work, might not as well.

A Big thanks to you HRGuru...

Good Morning & Assalam-u-Alaikum,

It has been three months since I changed my sponsorship to a new sponsor, Now I want to join a new company, in other words I want to transfer my sponsorship once again. Can you please help me in this regard, I mean, Will they (JAWAZAT) allow me to change my sponsor once again in this Time span of three months?

your quick response will be highly appreciated......

Thanks

Hammad Sharif

Hammad.sharif2 wrote:

It has been three months since I changed my sponsorship to a new sponsor, Now I want to join a new company, in other words I want to transfer my sponsorship once again. Can you please help me in this regard, I mean, Will they (JAWAZAT) allow me to change my sponsor once again in this Time span of three months?

Thanks

Hammad Sharif

What's the Nitaqat color of your current company? And that of the your new employer?

Dear Sir,

Recently I got my sponsorship changed to new sponsor and I have also received my new Iqama with the name of new sponsor. However the jawazath did not stamp the details of the transfer in the passport, when I asked my new sponsor mamdoo about the entry in passport, he said it is not required everything is done online when you have your passport booklet changed that time it can be entered.

Please clarify if the change of sponsorship details entry in passport is compulsory or not.

Thanks and Regards.

Msd.

Thanks for the Reply. My new employer is in Green Category.

masood205 wrote:

Dear Sir,

Recently I got my sponsorship changed to new sponsor and I have also received my new Iqama with the name of new sponsor. However the jawazath did not stamp the details of the transfer in the passport, when I asked my new sponsor mamdoo about the entry in passport, he said it is not required everything is done online when you have your passport booklet changed that time it can be entered.

Please clarify if the change of sponsorship details entry in passport is compulsory or not.

Thanks and Regards.

Msd.

Details since present online is not necessary to be entered into the passport, unless you have a new passport that needs "naqal maalumaat" or transfer of information.

Hammad.sharif2 wrote:

Thanks

Hammad Sharif

Same is the case with me, Some say green to green is not possible but others say there is no problem in transfer to a new employer even if the previous employer is in green.

I am still not sure about it as i am going to be released after december only a few months after my transfer and will have to find the challenge of finding a new employer.

seasound101 wrote:
Hammad.sharif2 wrote:

Thanks

Hammad Sharif

Same is the case with me, Some say green to green is not possible but others say there is no problem in transfer to a new employer even if the previous employer is in green.

I am still not sure about it as i am going to be released after december only a few months after my transfer and will have to find the challenge of finding a new employer.

Green - Green : Transfer only possible after completion of 2 yrs
Yellow - Green : Transfer possible without completion of 2 yrs
Red - Green : Transfer possible without completion of 2 yrs
Green - Platinum : Transfer possible without completion of 2 yrs

Hope this is clear now.

HRGuru wrote:
seasound101 wrote:
Hammad.sharif2 wrote:

Thanks

Hammad Sharif

Green - Green : Transfer only possible after completion of 2 yrs
Yellow - Green : Transfer possible without completion of 2 yrs
Red - Green : Transfer possible without completion of 2 yrs
Green - Platinum : Transfer possible without completion of 2 yrs

Hope this is clear now.

Clear Now, It means i have to find a Platinum category company to get transferred now. But then i wonder how did the my current company take my transfer although i have been with the previous individual kafeel only four months and he was also in green. In fact, i have been in Ksa since Jan 2013.