Work in bonn for fruit picking or cleaner

hi sir .my real name is Nek Mohammad . i use to proceed to stay in Punjab from India ,may i want to apply for a job please? i am very cordially look actively for a job in Bonn for fruit picking or any ,i have not any awful habit now. i am deaf and dumb,please to message send me up soon .
your sincerely

Hi Nek Mohammad!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Bonn jobs section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Dear sir or madam
Am Jerry from Ethiopia, I came here in Germany 4 months ago with my 1 years boy. Currently I don't have any income and need help. Am looking job fruit picking or cleaner. I live in Bonn Germany, any kind of work if it is possible am waiting eagerly. I can't speak Dutch but I speak good English.
Thanks

We speak German in Germany, not Dutch.
As a non-EU-citizen (and, as I assume, not having a work permit that allows unrestricted labour market access), you can only take jobs for which there are no sufficiently skilled EU-citizens (who must be preferentially hired, by law). Thus you should concentrate on skills and experience you may have that are rare in Europe. Fruit picking and cleaning are NOT among them, given the high level of unemployment among unskilled labourers in some Eastern and Southern European countries and the current influx of refugees.
In addition, you should learn the language, as it will increase your job chances (and pay) tremendously.

Oh okay Thank you very much for your response and correct word. I have a work permit and am allowed for working here in Germany. Am waiting the new class to learn German language but if u can help me until am done the language courses if I can get few hours job am very lucky. Thanks again for your kindness response.

If you have unrestricted access to the labour market, you can apply for any job you see advertised.
I recommend you look out for job listing websites and similar sources.