Work Permit Requirements

Hello,

I am from Pakistan. I am planning to go to Trinidad & Tobago as Pakistani citizen don't need a visa to go there. I am planning on searching for a job and applying for a work permit there. If there is anyone who is a ex-pakistani settled in Trinidad & Tobago please clarify the ground realities of work permit and how hard it is to get from Immigration department?
Information from anyone is much appreciated in this regard.

Hello edoeducation.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be helped by other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

me gustaria viajar a trabajar
ya sea cuidando adultos mayores o como masoterapista  ,pero no se
como hacerlo y tampoco tengo los recursos econmicos ,para esto
si pudiera conseguir un contrato de trabajo ,o una invitacion sria de mucha ayuda ,gracias

Hello grisel trotman -> Can you please write in english on this English speaking forum so that everybody can understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I would travel to work
Caring for Aging sea or how masoterapista, But Not
How do I have nor the economic resources, para THIS
If I could get without an employment contract, or an invitation SRIA very helpful, thanks

Hello grisel trotman -> Can you please be more explicit? What are you looking for exactly? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello, good morning, I am seeking employment in Trinidad and Tobago and I would like to get an employment contract, I am masoterapista, but also in beauty stylist could care elderly or children, my problem is to work at that time but I want to enter this country of the right way, and so I turn to you, not if it is the right way but it's the only one I know and I would like you to have the kindness to give me some guidance, for me right now in my life is very important.
thanks you are very kind

Your best option is to come to Trinidad for 3 months  with a round trip ticket and to go to the immigration to find out about the process it is too difficult from outside the country to get the right answers you can work for 30 days without a work permit in any 12 month period so could apply for a job before getting there, after the 30 days you must have a permit which is up to your employer to sponsor you for. Your English will need to be good as there is a lot of local competition most Trinidadians are very well qualified as education is free.