Seeking american man on ba flight from London to kuwait sept 2007

am looking for an American man I was on a plane with from kuwait to london during on the 11th December 2007 BA156 on a british airways flight. My seat number was 31H
He was sitting a row or two behind me, which would make that row 32 or 33 and am eager to get in contact with him asap.

I know its a long shot, as I havent even got a name, but if i dont try I will never know.
He may have been working in kuwait or on  a business trip, his flight was then set to take him to american from london on American airlines. He is a white american.
If you are this person or know of this person please contact me asap.

WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR HIM AFTER 3 YEARS? WHAT DID HE LOOK LIKE WHAT CLASS WAS HE IN YOU NEED TO GIVE MORE IMFORMATION

He was a white American, fair, medium build and was sitting in coach two rows behind me.
The British airways flight was from Kuwait to London and then onto America with American airlines,
I have been looking for him for the last three years and if I don't try it will always bother me. If you can help in anyway that would be great.

Hi Persian

your story like a movie!!! take my advise dear forget him unless he will be somewhere you are there...

i would like to help but ....

take care

I understand and completely agree, but I had to give it a shot, at least this way I know I have tried.
thanks for your kind words. If only I could get hold of someone on the British airways flight...... wishing for too much again.

thank you again and take care.

Kind regards always

I understand and completely agree, but I had to give it a shot, at least this way I know I have tried.
Thanks for your kind words. If only I could get hold of someone on the British airways flight...... wishing for too much again.

Thank you again and take care.

Kind regards always

Perhaps if you contacted BA and explained yourself to them, and gave them a heart-felt reason why you were trying to get in touch with the man, and then gave them your seat number (if you still have the e-ticket, so they could work out his seat and name) ... they might just reveal his name if it is still in their flight logs. I know most airlines won't reveal passengers names for security reasons, but in such a case you might be able to argue your point.

I know someone who used to work BA as an air hostess, so I will ask her and get back to you

Regards, Phil

Hi Phil

Thank you so much for this reply, I have tried to contact BA and they know exactly who I am talking about, but they found the entire ordeal rather funny, which I don't blame them for, saying this it was sometime ago, I think I will call again today and plead my case and fingers crossed I will get a name.

It would be great if you could ask your friend and see what they have to say.

Thank you so much, I will post a reply to you after I have spoken to BA. Wish me luck.

King regards and many thanks always.

A FRIEND OF MINE WAS TRAVELING TO AND FROM KUWAIT AND STILL DOES BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE A LITTLE MORE FACTS OF WHY YOU NEED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM PEOPLE SIT BEHIND PEOPLE EVERYDAY ON THE PLANES AND NOT EVEN SAY A WORD TO EACH OTHER WHY IS HE SO IMPORTANT

What can I say, it was one of those thinks that just happens and I understand that people meet people all the time on planes, but there is just something in my heart that is pushing me to search, at the end of the day I am not a child and fully understand how crazy I am coming across, there was something, this could have just been me, if so fine, but it would be nice to know. I can't give you anymore than this without pouring my heart out to you. I am a strong believer of everything happening for a reason.... I completely understand your point and if you can help me that would be fabulous.

when I got off the plane I got to immigration, of course being British I was able to literally walk through, yet I saw him come into the immigration section and got out of the queue to follow him (now you really do think I am crazy) and I was just not quick enough,  I lost him. I then contacted BA and of course under the date protection act they were unable to help; but I was informed that he was transiting via London and was due to fly to America with American Airlines, now there is also a possibility that he didn't get on the booked flight for some reason.

I hope you are willing to help.

Kind regards.

what was he wearing ,color of hair ,did you talk to him at all date, fligh number you have gave very little to go on my friend cannt remember talking to anyone he was able to get on a earlyier flight one time he flew there my and miss his flight on another my friend doesnt think it was him unless you have special thing that happen that he can remember.sorry i thought it might be him good luck with your search

I didn't speak to him he was sitting two rows behind me, and I wish I had, he was medium to big build had blonde ish dark hair and possibly light eyes. He will not remember me as I didn't speak to him and I wish I had if memory serves me right the flight number was BA 156 Kuwait to London.
You are the only person who has come back to me with something positive after so long trying and your help would be so appreciated,

Look I know this is asking why too much but can you pass my details onto him. Or even if you could email me so I don't have to post personal information online.
I have contacted BA and have requested my seat details, as the time was so long ago I need to go through data protection. 

I am British, I got off at London, I am off Arabic ethnicity.
He will not remember me, and especially so long ago but you can't blame a girl for trying, he did not speak to anyone on that flight…I don't know what else to say to you, I look forward to hearing from you on my personal email and I am happy to send pictures and so on, if it would make you feel better and you can verify I am not a complete loon. Rest assure I am highly educated and a professional and am not a weirdo. I have a feeling you friend maybe the one, as the story would make sense, when I contacted BA they told me he didn't get on his booked flight.

I appreciate your help and time and really do hope you get in contact with me, ASAP

I have sent you a personal message with my email address in it.

Sorry I forgot to say, he was wearing jeans and a jumper which I guess in american English would be a hoody or like a top with a hood!!! and he had a rocksack I think. :(

Hi Everyone

I have been contacted by British Airways and they can confirm my flight was BA156 I was sitting in seat 31H, so if he was sitting a row or two behind me that would be row 32 or 33.

If there is anyone out there who can help me, I would love you forever.

I travel to Kuwait a lot on business so I got confused with the actual month and airline I used on this particular trip,  so it was not September as I originally stated but it was December 2007

Someone out there has to know this guy, Kuwait is a small country, or have a contact in BA who can provide me with a name or something.

I look forward to your replies.

Kind regards always.

Give it up and find someone who's a reality not a fantasy.

Thanks for that, I know how crazy I am coming across, but it is what it is!!!!

Thank you for your message!!

Persian, I know what you're talking about.
I remember having met a gentleman in the train between Paris and Rotterdam and I was obsessed by him (looks and voice and manners) for a long while. It would do a great novel or even a movie, but if it isn't meant to be... it just won't. Maktub much ?
Although I understand your obsession, if he didn't see you or notice you (the gentleman I am talking about was sitting next to me), there is no chance because he won't recognize himself...
I'm sorry. You tried and it's all it matters, right ? :-)

Thank you for your kind words, I am interested in finding this man, but of course if it is not meant to be, then it is not meant to be. Obsession is such a powerful word, I wouldn't go that far.

I completely understand your point and agree, but as girls all we can do is dream!!!

No one outside of this forum who I know has any idea about this and my life in the real world is fabulous and I actually am normal!!! slightly hard to believe; but true!

But I just felt the need to give it one last try before I throw in the towel and call it quits!!!! It was a long shot, but I tried!!! Lol

Thank you so much for your message and sincerity.

FYI: The flight was on 11th December 2007, not september as I originally stated!!! sorry!!

FYI: It has not been 3 years, merely 24 months ish... humour me!

love and kisses always

His seat number was 33k

It has been sometime since I heard anything from anyone, so I just thought I would post something.

I still have had no joy on this issue and don't think I ever will, but am not quite ready to throw in the towel.

It would be great to hear from anyone who may have any information.

Kind regards always

w0w !! i mean like w0w - all i can say is that best of luck persian ! its a long shot but really my best wishes are with U !

Thanks u.zair83

I know it is a long shot.... no harm in trying.lol
Have a fabulous day....

Hi Persian! you know I understand you and have a similar story. Except with me it was a month ago and I know the person's first name and exact seat number. But somehow we both failed to exchange contact details at the time. What's now? It just doesnt feel right to let it go like that. What are the options? Is it worth it? All this questions I ask myself. I was thinking what if you contact the airline and ask them to send your contact details to that person by e-mail or phone, in such a way they dont reveal his personal data to you... whould it work that way? Did you try do it? Wishing you the best and let us all know when you find him!

Lovely story! But what made you wait 2 years? Flying next to some nice person of the opposite sex is so nice, I had the experience many times before, but it usually ends at the destination airport and remains like a nice dream :)

Mermaid: Thanks for sharing your story... I have tried it all British airways will not give me the name under the data protection act!!! :( Which I knew they wouldn't but it was worth a try... am thinking I might ask for my details to be passed to him.... will work on this. It is really hard to explain what happened on that flight... but there is something that is telling me to not give up yet!!! someone has got to know this guy!!!! we have all heard of the 'Six degrees of Separation'   Lol

Will keep you updated if I manage to locate him.

Adnan: I didn't wait two years I tried ASAP when I landed at Heathrow and then unfortunately due to work commitments I was re-located to Saudi Arabia and adjusting to this country was a battle on its own!!! Have been trying my best anyway anyhow to track him down, but luck doesn't seem to be on my side!!! There is still time!!! Lol

Thanks you both for your messages. Will let you know if anything comes up!!!

:)

Just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is enjoying what seems to be the beginning of autumn.... xxxxx

Persian,

hi what if i tell ya that i am that person!!

what r ya goin 2 say or whatever u gana do?

i just wana c whether it worths!!!.

Ciao..

Hi Care for me....

Well firstly I know it is not you... and secondly... there are something's that I have not exposed about the situation on this forum.

Trust me... if it was you... you wouldn't be asking this question and you would know.

And the fact that you actually think I would justify these questions is extremely upsetting… because you actually seem to think I would answer them on this post or even via a PM.

Hope that has answered your curious questions.

But if you are unable to help me on this situation then I am unwilling to take this conversation any further just to entertain your thoughts.

Kind regards.

Allure mademoiselle, I g>t  de message…! 

Really It was nice 2 meet ya directly or in some way at any where & any time….

Ciao.

Its really very difficult to find that person unless that person read this thread himself. Wish you best of luck.

Hehehe, attention freak :D

love is in the air:)

Awais3761: I know...  worth a try

Holdcardsdown: ?????

Mr Gopi: :)

Care for me: Jog on !!!

Persian wrote:

You like to "bump" the topic to the main page when it's forgotten :lol:

holdcardsdown wrote:
Persian wrote:

You like to "bump" the topic to the main page when it's forgotten :lol:

hey dude!

don't u know that woman is a group of emotions!!

so!  let her express her feelins the way she likes....   ;)

@Persian,

i pray God 4 ya 2 find your guy nd 2 give me your special gift of memorizin ma seat# every time i traveled... even if it's after 1095 days!!  :)

Ciao....

She wants to find the guy, get married, and then go to Hollywood and produce a movie based on a true story starring Julia Roberts and make $$$
Then get divorced.

thank you :care for me!!!!
and thanks for making me laugh!!!!

Fatal Attraction?

Closed