Contact me for any help in Thailand

Dear Friends;

I am a Thai Local guy living in BKK for almost 38 years.

I would be very glad if I can be any of your assistance here in Bangkok, Thailand for all matter. As a Thai people - It is just to promote our country Thailand and Thai People, no any business purpose.

Warm welcome to all new Expat in Thailand.
Kan

Welcome on Expat-blog Kan! :)

Maybe you could write some articles in the participative life in Thailand guide and try to help others in the Thailand forum. It would be great! ;)
Thanks
Christine

I absolutely need your help, my friend. I am flying to Bangkok next moth for a fwe days, would be living in the Sukhumvit area ( I have no idea how the place is or the kind of things I can get there). I absolutely love the Thai capital, so I would love to have some information before I land there. I do not know many languages apart from English, basic French and Spanish. I would appreciate if you could send me some information, at: ***

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi
I would like some information on what is the best Health Insurance for an expat living in Thailand.
I have read posts about a few different insurances and each one of them seemed to have
disadvantages. I realise all insurance packages don't cover everything and come with exclusions

What I am looking for is a decent Health coverage for an expat maybe including life insurance but mostly Health/Dental/Eye glass/Accidental insurance

would appreciate your input

thank you

Hello everyone,

Please note that this an thread and we haven't heard from the initial poster since.

@emran and @cryinggroy, I invite you to create a new topic on the Bangkok forum.

Christopher
Expat.com

--- Topic Closed ---

Closed