How to reach ur goals while u feeling down?

hay happy gals,
have u reached ur goals yet?or still in process?
hmmmm ヅ....(thingking)
what will u do then to reach ur goals while u feeling down or meet obstacles around?
hope ur answer can help, encourage and motivate anyone (include me:p) to reach goals more easily amiin..
thanks a lot for ur sharing.. have a great weekend!

Quite simply, change your thinking from maybe to yes and then think about what it is you can do rather than what can't. Take time to thank those people that support you near and far and focus on what is good in your life to make it stronger.

Goals are easy to set but often hard to reach so why not just write down a vision of where you see yourself in 5 to 10 years. A picture or a short text which describes your life then. This will help you focus on what is important for you and then you can start planning and finding a way to get there.

Self belief and a positive approach to life will help you achieve your goals no matter how you feel or how others make you feel. This is your life and you alone are in control of where you go.

Finally take time to appreciate what you have in your life and write down every day 20 different things you are thankful for, not just the big things but the small things, like the air, the spoon on your plate and as you go through the weeks you will find yourself identifying more and more with what is positive rather than negative.

Those are some tips I was given on a course many years ago and I still use them now.

Hope some of this helps

lukereg wrote:

Quite simply, change your thinking from maybe to yes and then think about what it is you can do rather than what can't. Take time to thank those people that support you near and far and focus on what is good in your life to make it stronger.

Goals are easy to set but often hard to reach so why not just write down a vision of where you see yourself in 5 to 10 years. A picture or a short text which describes your life then. This will help you focus on what is important for you and then you can start planning and finding a way to get there.

Self belief and a positive approach to life will help you achieve your goals no matter how you feel or how others make you feel. This is your life and you alone are in control of where you go.

Finally take time to appreciate what you have in your life and write down every day 20 different things you are thankful for, not just the big things but the small things, like the air, the spoon on your plate and as you go through the weeks you will find yourself identifying more and more with what'll is positive rather than negative.

Those are some tips I was given on a course many years ago and I still use them now.

Hope some of this helps

wuuooww very nice sharing and advice u got there lukereg,good job:-)
what i most like from ur advice is when we have to feel gratefull from small simple thing that somethimes we forgot and try to write it down 20 diff things everyday. coz that will help atleast to maintain positive thingking instead of negative.
thank you so much for ur nice advice and sharing, i think this will help enough lukereg ヅ

Think about happy thoughts. Giving sometime alone to think usually helps me.
Put a smile on your face and say " yes I can!" :D

Sophie Fisher wrote:

Think about happy thoughts. Giving sometime alone to think usually helps me.
Put a smile on your face and say " yes I can!" :D

hey annie,
yess i agree with u 100% , have happy energy in every breath i take :-D
yes i can!

thanks a lot annie for nice sharing:-)

My pleasure :-)

just take a break, relax, walk coast to coast, or sing favorite songs