Italian restaurant recruiting waiters/waitresses in Istanbul

Italian Restaurant opening soon in Karakoy, is seeking one captain waiter and full/part-time waiters/waitresses, experienced and professional, with time-management, people and multi-tasking skills, service-oriented, responsible, well groomed, mandatory fluent Turkish and English, knowledgeable about wine and soft drinks, able to fit the atmosphere of the restaurant and  the mood of the customer, capable to form the vital link between the kitchen and the dining room.

Main Responsibilities include to: 1) be familiar with all the items on the menu and learn the ingredients of dishes as well as the price range 2) make sure that clients are offered continued service and enjoy the meal 3)take orders and transmit the information to the kitchen staff with care and timing 3) be responsible for preparing the check and collect the money from the clients 4) help, whenever required, with food preparation, such as salads, desserts or coffee

Please send your resumè and picture, emphasizing your professional background,language skills and contact data, to [email protected]
Intervies start on March 8, 2013

Hello Stephane Motta.

Can you please post an advert in the Jobs in Istanbul section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear Stephane Motta,

my name is Michele, I'm 27, I live close to Rome and I will be graduated next April in International Relations.

I'm really interested to live in Istanbul and for this reason I'm looking for a Job. I worked for many years as a waiter because I had to pay for my studies at the University of Perugia. And also, before I went to University, I studied in the Hotel and Restaurant Industry High School to becoming Barman and waiter. During the first years of University, for almost 8 months I worked like a Pizzaiolo too.

I know Italian and English language, unfortunately, I don't know Turkish, but I'm a serious person and good worker and I'm ready to improve my skills and, of course, I want to learn Turkish!

I am available for interview at any time in the coming weeks, and am available for work from the end of April.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Michele Annesanti

Hello I'm Nico from Italy.
I speak native italian, native-level Spanish, fluent French and English.
I'm looking for a work opportunity in Istanbul. I have many experiences in restaurants, bars, hotel, airports and generally in the tourism field.
Regards.