Seeking for apartment in Glyfada

Hi Everyone,
I am searching for 2 bedroom apartment in Glyfada, up to 500€/months. Preferred newly built, after 2000, and from 2 floor up.
No other important criteria:)
Pls share, if you know something or someone

Hello jucus333.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Housing in Athens section could help. You can post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear my friend,

See the links(3 links) below and choose anything you want. With 500 euro rental you have many options.

xe.gr/property/search?System.item_type=re_residence&Transaction.type_channel=117541&Geo.a   (copy and paste into your browser)

spitogatos.gr/gr/search/results/residential/rent/r102/m2208m/price_nd-500/constructionYea
( Copy and paste)

spiti24.gr/Notia_Proastia/spitia_enoikio-Glyfada.html?prezzoMassimo=500&localiMinimo=2 (copy and paste)

Hello Aurélie and Greg, Thanks for getting back:), really appreciated. I've seen those pages, lots of offer, but when I call, they say already rented. But I will not give up:). Have a great day:)

Hello Aurélie,

My brother is living in Glufada.Is one of the best places to live in Athens, especially at summer.

If you want to find a good apartment with 500euro or less, the best choice is to buy the (Greek language)newspaper . Every Tuesday at all the kiosks. I am certain that you can find anything you want. Thousand of rentals in Athens.

Do not hesitate to ask me anything you want.

The Best,
Greg

Xrisi Eykeria is also online at xe.gr

[Moderated: pls post in the Housing section]

Hello
Are you looking to rent from an agency or just from private ads? I live in Glyfada too and know for a fact that medium-sized appartments are in very high demand (I've looked!) Maybe if you consider Ano Glyfada? Will keep an eye out.