Moving to Al-Khobar

Dear all,

I will be moving to Saudi Arabia with my wife and kids in June to join my new job at Dammam University.
I was wondering if anybody could give us some information about compound housing near the University. Our budget is around 50000, any suggestions?

drac1875 wrote:

Dear all,

I will be moving to Saudi Arabia with my wife and kids in June to join my new job at Dammam University.
I was wondering if anybody could give us some information about compound housing near the University. Our budget is around 50000, any suggestions?

Good Compounds are 70000 and Up. Good Luck on the new Job and Hope you find something that suits your budget.

Thanks John for the wishes :)
So what compounds do you suggest within that budget? (70,000)
And what r the compounds I should avoid?
Looking forward to be there soon,

I am sorry, I dont live in a compound myself, am just aware that good compounds cost a lot of money. I am sure somebody in this forum will help you with the prices and compounds list.

You should call Emran, he works for some real estate co. in Khobar. He helped me last year when I was looking

+966-55-025-9220

University doesn't provide a house?
I am afraid that 50000 budget not enough for compounds. But I can advice you to check some apartment compound. What i meant that apartments has swimming pool, security and etc. I think that budget is enough for it.. You can find in Rakka and Dahran which places are close to KFUPM..

Thanks guys for all the help,
We have just arrived to Khobar and will start the home hunt this week
Wish us good luck, thanks again :)