Halo from Indonesia (:

Halo world,

I am Debby,
i have joined here few days ago, but say Halo just now, haha.. sorry.
glad to know peoples from anywhere gathering here to share anything good.
I am from Indonesia, lived at Jakarta, the capital city.
I am working in IT field and love traveling, TransJakarta bus really help me out to go anywhere i want to go at Jakarta. :D
by the way, i could be guide or Bahasa Indonesia tutor too, if anyone needed my help (:

Well, happy day everyone.
God Bless <3

Debby.

Hello Debby.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Jakarta forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Okay thx for the info ;)

Nice to meet you.
I tend to wander around alone (the odd time I get the chance these days) and indulge in my hobby of snapping life as I see it.
I'm hoping to be in Glodok area on Sunday, an area I love because Chinatown has so much to shoot.

I'm considering some more formal Indonesian lessons but it'd have to be someone nearer South Tangerang as travelling would be a problem.
A rather nice lady on the forum just helped me with one of my great problems in Indonesian but I have many more to deal with.

Halo Mas Fred,

yes, you are far away from my area (: lol
and i agree that Chinatown has lot of good places to shoot.
Did you go to Gedung Arsip Nasional and Candranaya house? it's totally awesome.
i like Gedung Arsip Nasional. beautiful.
so, if i could help you in any way just lemme know Mas Fred (:

Debby

Hi Debby, welcome to the forum.
You can start commenting on the posts or make your own and initiate a gathering. You'll have new friends in no time! :)

Hope to see you sometime :)

Annie

Halo Sophie,

Thanks for info..
Okay will do that.
Nice to meet you too.

Debby

hi
i reaaly need ur help

pls contact me on 08159367206

Hello acmebiju -> How could we help you? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear Debby,

Hiii apa kabar miss Debby?  I want interduce my self my name Hesty, im working at PT. INTILAND my division at Coorporate Marketing Communication...

I need link and networking for my event.  I want invite expat in my event, may i know where the expat always gathering?

Would you help me, i need some information and where i should contact them? Thank you

Best Regards
Hesty Barret

Hesty Barrett wrote:

Dear Debby,

Hiii apa kabar miss Debby?  I want interduce my self my name Hesty, im working at PT. INTILAND my division at Coorporate Marketing Communication...

I need link and networking for my event.  I want invite expat in my event, may i know where the expat always gathering?

Would you help me, i need some information and where i should contact them? Thank you

Best Regards
Hesty Barret

halo Mrs Hesty,

nice to meet you, what kind event that your co will held?
about event, maybe you could put the event on forum or classified so expat that have join in this blog could see and contact you further more.
I hope it help you lit bit.

greets,
debby

Hello again Debby, let me know if you're interested in rafting this Sunday.
Or anyone else here, send me a msg. Thanks :-)

Contact in my HP : 08159367206

hi Debby, glad to see Indonesian offering help here :)

if anyone need help in the "bahasa" department..maybe I could be of some help too.. I'm fluent in bahasa indonesia and dutch.. but no formal lessons, because I dont really have much time for that :D
just if you have some questions, msg me..perhaps I can help a bit :)

Sophie Fisher wrote:

Hello again Debby, let me know if you're interested in rafting this Sunday.
Or anyone else here, send me a msg. Thanks :-)

kyaaa~~ love too.
i'll pm you.

vielluvia wrote:

hi Debby, glad to see Indonesian offering help here :)

if anyone need help in the "bahasa" department..maybe I could be of some help too.. I'm fluent in bahasa indonesia and dutch.. but no formal lessons, because I dont really have much time for that :D
just if you have some questions, msg me..perhaps I can help a bit :)

halo too Vielluvia :)
thanks for offering and nice to meet you. :)