Looking for hotel,hospitality and tourism job in Belgium

Im Leonard, from Kenya,I have a bachelor of science degree in HOSPITALITY & TOURISM MANAGEMENT.I need a hospitality job in Belgium.Im now in Nairobi Kenya.

Hi Leonard and welcome to Expat.com!

Do you have working experience in this sector?

I invite you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Belgium, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Dear Harmonie,thank you very much for your kind response.Well,I've a Bsc. degree in hospitality & Tourism Management and a two year experience too.Let me post the advert there.I'm now working as a two star hotel manager in Nairobi but I need to get the international feel.You can as well send me any info to my mail box [email protected] in case you hear of any.I appreciate your response once again.Sincerely,Leonard.

Hello, Ratemolen harmonie is admin and was just gernally giving you some advise not offering you a job. You could try the classifieds and look on some job websites you will likely need to know Englush Dutch and french to find a job in Brussels in that sector. Most places say yo need to have both French and Dutch and prefer english as a bonus. Hope this helps a little

I am Gaffar Molla from Bangladesh. I have completed my Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary School Certificate in Bangladesh. After that I have completed a Diploma of 18 months in Food and Beverage Production from Bangladesh Porjothon Corporation, the leading organization in Hotel Management Sector in Bangladesh. Now I am working in a Hotel as Griller. I want a challenging job in Belgium Hotel Sector and trutly want to show my perseverance and potentiality.
My Email- [email protected]

Hi Gaffar,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Chef job offers in Belgium section. This can be helpful.

Thank you,

David.