New friends

Australia girl here three years but always looking to meet new people. I havnt found a many other Australians or Kiwis so if you are out there give me a yell. Would love to grab a coffee or vino with you.

Hello lizdubs.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Here is the list of Australian and New Zealander expatriates in Ireland.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey Lizdubs,

I am an American visiting Ireland, would love to meet up with someone too. You Australians are everywhere hahaha, an adventures bunch I would say. Well if I could buy you a cup of coffee Let me know. A good conversation is always fun.

Hello rrrrr,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Well, I fear that your post is out of subject concerning the above discussions. Please stay in line ;)

Yours,
Pravin.

Hello, my name is Amal, I am an Egyptian who is moving to Cork in July. I am looking for new acquaintances and friends in Cork.

Hi All,

Well I am expat who moved last december.
Would be interested to know around and people for activities and things to do in Cork.

Regards,
Umanath

[moderated: off topic]

hi ... how are you

im looking for new friends ....

Hi hm_dream,

An introduction may be?

Thank you,

David.

:one

G'day Lizdubs!

Im not antipodean (im a pom!) but i'm also looking to meet people for coffee (and once i've given birth lots of vino!!)

I live in Dublin 4 Ringsend. but can pretty much get anywhere!

As I said im currently pregnant...but dont panic, im not going to bring a baby along ...im looking to make friends to go out with on my weekly night off from the baby!!

I used to live with lots of aussies and kiwis in London and they were always such fun! So if you fancy catching up let me know.

P.S
I'm watching the Lions play Aus in the Bath pub in Ringend this Saturday with a heap of my boyfriends Irish friends if you would like to join!!

HEY FRIENDS I am saurabh and i am coming ti ireland for my studies ,and meeting new peoples and if some1 have  information about the culture of the country please let me know as this will hwlp alot

hey mellisa its saurabh here  iam coming to ireland for my studies and hoping to get some information from you if you can provide some information then it will be very much helpfull for me thanks

Hi guys

I am Scandinavian guy with Pakistani roots, moving to Dublin very soon. I am hoping that this platform will allow me meet new people. So if any one wants to meet up let me know.