Looking for flat or roomate in Yangon

Hi guys!
I've just arrived in Yangon and looking for a Flat or roommate near township area.
I'm a french, 31 years old girl, working for tourism and quite easy to live with...;0
If you can help for any information, advise ...or if you'r looking for someone to share the flat with don't hesitate to contact me !
regards,
Perrine
[email protected]

Hello Perrine.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I invote you to post an advert in the Housing in Myanmar section. It could help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear Perrine,
Have you found the place yet? Did you mean looking for a place in/ or near downtown? Please let me know. I might be able to find something for you. I need to know your budget range.
Regards,
Winston.

guys I am also looking for a 2bedroom fully furnished apartment not more than US 2000

Dear Perrine,
Have you found the place yet? Did you mean looking for a place in/ or near downtown? Please let me know. I might be able to find something for you. I need to know your budget range.
Regards,
Winston.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hello,

Not find yet. Looking for downtown if possible around  Bothataung road, Mahabandoola road...
My budget around 500/600 dollars

Thanks for your help

Hello Obrien,
I tried to reply for your rental but expat censored it as advertisement. You can give me your email to provide  you with more info or please call me at 09-42110-8822. [email protected]
Regards,
Winston.

[Moderated: pls post in the Jobs section]

Hi Winston.... its [email protected]

[Moderated]