French female arrived in Dubai looking for friends

y

Hi,
My Name is David.
I live and work here in Dubai from one year and half.
I'm an Automotive Engineer and I work as sales manager.
I live in JLT too so this means it will be easy to meet.
I would like to meet you for language exchange

Thanks

Hello David, thank you for your reply, so you want to learn french ? Maybe can we meet this week end if you are free ?

salut faiza,

vous êtes les bienvenus sur le blog d'expat, un temps heureux

Hi there,

Am also new in Dubai...I came during November 2012.  I am an IT consultant. Love to travel, do a bit of photography, cook......etc., I would love to learn French and can help you with English....let me know if you are interested.

Hi guys, thanks a lot for your answers !

Hai,,welcome you  keep in touch on skype  ameerfa5

Hey faizah,

My name is david,currently in dubai,have always wanted to learn french but its been kind of not so easy.

hi Faiza! how r u? im Hamad from Bahrain. im working as supervisor in contracting company. i will be in Dubai from March 12-22 so im really interested to meet u for exchange language as i really would love to learn french language and i can teach u  english language so if u r really interested so plz let me know as i would be very glad to help u to improve english

Hi,

I also just move from abu dhabi to dubai looking for a good friends for hangout.

If you are interested please reply me.

Thanks

Salut mon ami!!

I'm living in JLT too my email address is [email protected] look forward to hearing from you :)

hi

Hi There,

do you have a website of your work?

cheers
vin

+971508576147

Hi Faiza,

This is Martin living in Dibba, Fujairah. If you are interested to visit this part of UAE you are most welcome.

Thanks
Martin

Oh my goodness., how many People want to teach Faiza English. 8? 10? and more! Ooooooooops i guess heaven is coming down.

I assumed if this post was from a Gentleman no one will ever reply him not to talk of teaching him:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hi
Iam  sameh
Working in daubi. 
Iam goldsmith in jewellery company
I stay in garden. Jebel ali
I would like to spend good time with you

bienvenue fayza

j'habite a jbr donc n'hesites pas au besoin

Biz
Hind

Hi Hind!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

Hi,

I have been in Dubai for a while now and I am still trying to make friends! I would be willing to help you with your English (I want to become an English teacher)and learning some basic French would be cool. Message me if you would like to meet up sometime! Take care

hi Faiza,

I am aamir i live in motor city, i have my own company setup here and telecom is my field working directly with du telecom international interconnect. i know its hard to find nice and decent friends here..i face the same probelm few years back..but now i have some good friends in gym and business community ..it depends how u treat other person ..u will get the same response.. anyways stay in touch..tc.. Aamir

hi Faiza! how r u? hopefully you will meet good peoples. Im Hamad from Bahrain. I will be in Dubai from 12 March till above. Im really interested to exhange language with u so i can improve ur english language and u can also improve my french language as i already know little french language. so do u want to meet up in coffee shop or shopping mall or any tourist place in Dubai?

Hi... how are you?
can you tell me more about yourself???

hi,
how are you, how are you feeling in dubai compair to your home country, hope you are enjoying the weather and culture and life style of dubai, dear i kais working in dubai if you want a true friend  feel free to contact me

thanking  you regards

hi! i am caren a filipina,working in retail,just want to have friend like you!!! i live here in deira... i hope we can be friends!!

hi..

Welcome.

I am staying at Discovery Gardens- dubai and working at Abudhabi.

Happy stay.

Dipak Patel

hye Faiza,
if u r intrested u can contact me on [email protected].

[Moderated: Not a dating website]

i live in dubai. i speak English and Write English excellent. Also i teach English. i want to learn french. my mail is: [email protected]

Hey Faiza

If ur serious about the language Exchange,I am interested...

I also fell too bored without friends & fun

Regards
prince

Hi fazia ,am jide and i live in dubai ,hope you are enjoying your stay in dubai ,feel free to contact so we can get to talk more often

Hello Princessa;
im from Lebanon. new in dubai and live in barsha.
would be happy to meet new friends too
let me know if you would like to go for coffee.

I want to learn french too, if you dont mind, hehe

Hi

I am working on and off in Dubai until end of August. Have not had time to socialize up till now, but would like to spend afternoons or weekends together with new friends. Send me a PM if you like. I'm not afraid of physical activity nor nightlife. I am living in the Jumeirah region. I know the English language, but I do not guarantee any advanced class :-)

Cheers

Sure

Hi,

I would love to know and grasp the French lenguage. Please do contact me on 055-1563926.

Regards,
Imran

hi Faiza

my name is harshvardhan... i m an INDIAN guy

i would like to do exchange language if u allow me.

thnx & regards,

[moderated: pls write in English in the English speaking forum]

Its amazing how this topic starts of with "French female arrived in Dubai looking for friends" and then you get some one who wants to marry the OP :lol:

Alot of people out there want to learn French...Hmmm..i wonder why :whistle::lol:

Hi guys,

HEHEHEHEHE oh my GOD I guess am soooooooooooo lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Any way Faiza, if you are still interested, I can teach you English

Also if you want we can meet I can show you more about UAE since I was born here?

if interested then inbox me plz

thanks,

Hi Dear..

Well come to Us,,,

Here I am Ali 24 Years old from Iran ........
Working as a accountant in dubai almost 2 years,,,,,,,,,

I would like to improve ur English .......

thanks dear,......

Closed