~~~> School or Tutor?

I will be in México City soon and would like to learn Spanish. In your opinion, which way is better, school or tutor? And do you have any recommendations for either?

20% of Spanish is learned from a school or tutor-80% is learned from the street. Most Spanish classes are small so it depends how much money you want to spend.

Hi my friend... I want to leanr English... Iam mexican and I live in Mexico city...!!! I can help you with spanish FOR FREE and you help me with english

that sounds good to me. you can email me. [email protected]. i will be waiting for your response.

hi i'm Tere if you want I can teach Spanish without cost just  I want to practice my english please add me my e-mail is [email protected]

i'm waitting you, have a nice day

I have a tutor after trying out a couple of schools.  The schools were great but I hated the schedules etc so I found a tutor.  The cost is about the same per hour, i.e. 10-15 usd per hour. 

I have little need to know or meet people so a tutor is fine for me.  If you want to belong to a group and take outings etc. then a school would be fine.  There are many excellent schools with first class teachers all over Mexico and you can find one that is a fit for you by trying them out.