Study Vietnamese

Hi Everyone,

I live in Vietnam for 5 months, I lived in Hanoi and I studied basic Vietnamese for 3 months in a language school. 1 week  ago we just moved here, to Saigon because of my father's business. We will stay here, about 2 months. I want to study the language again because I feel I just started to forget some words and I want to practise and of course improve myself!

Thanks,
Kim

Hi Kim.
welcome to HCMC
If you would like to study Vietnamese, can I help you?
I have free time in the afternoon (around 2pm)- daytime in week ...
if you interested, tell me please!!!

^^

Hi Kim,
welcome to HCMC.
I am happy to assist you learning Vietnamese. However, I could help you learn writing Vietnamese skill because I am not sure I have time outside for you.
you could write email in Vietnamese and we chat together to improve your writing in Vietnamese. my email:
[email protected]

Nice to meet you:)

Hi Kim
If you need someone to study, plese contact me:
email: tinphamueh[at]gmail.com

Hi Kim,

I would like to meet you. Can we meet and study together? I intend to take IELTS examination at the end of this year so I wanna meet foreigners to improve my English speaking, we can exchange our language. I think it is useful and effective.

Hope see you soon.
Tam

[Moderated]

i can do that.pls contact with me 0907825945

My name is Naomi,

As I see in this  topic , so many nice people offering us free Viet lessons. :-)
I'm currently taking tieng Viet lesson at Vietnamese Language studies with friendly teachers there, but I think the studying with the local young people here would be a great opportunity too.

Hi, I am living in HCMC. I am ready to help you learn Vietnamese language :). Just contact me at Skype: shmily or in here.
Have a nice day

Hi.
We should make friend together. Then we learn English, Vietnamese ^^!
My skype: tinpt101

hi Naomi,
I'm very glad to know that u'r japanese as i m learning Japanese, how do u think if i teach u Vietnamese and u teach me Japanese as an exchange?
if u r interested in my idea, please drop me a line at [email protected].
hope to hear from u soon.

trungnguyen255 wrote:

Im a student of university of social science and humanity. My major is English linguistics and literature. I will graduate next year and become a English teacher. I can help you study Vietnamese and It is free. Im living in district 1. My phone number: 0972094492. Hope to c u soon! :)

Nice to meet you. We can make friend and you can teach me to improve your teaching skill. I will be better in english :)
My skype: tinpt101
Email: [email protected]
my number: 0934 979 368 ;)

i don not believe in you.

Hello guys,

I suggest you to post your advert in the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds > classes section.

kimevelin wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I live in Vietnam for 5 months, I lived in Hanoi and I studied basic Vietnamese for 3 months in a language school. 1 week  ago we just moved here, to Saigon because of my father's business. We will stay here, about 2 months. I want to study the language again because I feel I just started to forget some words and I want to practise and of course improve myself!

Thanks,
Kim

Hi Kim,
I'm a student of university in Sai Gon. I'm excited in making new friends and help them in learning Vietnamese. I would be very pleased if you contacted me.
Phuc Dinh.

Hello Kim:

I'm an English & Vietnamese teacher. Just contact me : fernandezjose55[at]gmail.com   or  call:  0123.894.2094

Ted Nguyen

Hi Kim. You can go to E-House cafe in 14 Dang Tran Con St, Ben Thanh Ward, D1 on Saturday & Sunday mornings from 10am-11.30am to talk with native Vietnamese speakers in a friendly relaxed atmosphere. It's free - you just have to buy one of their delicious drinks! It's about the cultural exchange & it's great because it's real conversations.

On Mon, Wed & Fri nights native English speakers go there to help Vietnamese have conversations in English.

[]

This thread is closed.

Guys, please post in the classifieds > language classes section

Closed