Looking for a job/eco-tourism partners

Hi everybody!! My name is Saul, from Spain. I am an academic economist, trying to move abroad and Mauritius sounds really interesting. I've been assistant professor at the University and consultant at the Inter-American Development Bank, Washington DC. I'm very interested in environmental issues, biodiversity and natural resources. I have also been a massage therapist and yoga teacher. I am looking for a job where I can fit or partners to set up a small eco-tourism project, respectful to the environment and local culture and population
Thank you!!

Hello Saul.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You could post an advert in the Jobs in Mauritius section. It can help.

If you are seeking for partners, the Looking for section (Business partners) in the Mauritius classifieds is at your disposal as well.

Articles -> Work/Labor market in Mauritius.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Saul! What do you mean by "small eco-tourism project" ?

Saul

Since you worked on consultancies with IADB, check with UNDP-GEF  in Mauritius to get more info on Eco-tourism. You should be able to get some contact names from your network in DC thus some info on the environmental projects and eco-tourism on the island. It could be an eye-opener , just being PC.

[Moderated: please communicate by PM]
will forward the Far East nature park project plan to you soon.Send me your mail add. please.
Thanks,
Roy