Yellow parking ticket??

over the weekend, my husband parked in king abdullah road in a queue alongside loads of other cars. when we eventually got back to the car, all these cars were issued a yellow paper.
everythings in arabic but it seems to be a ticket for parking in a no-parking zone?? although everyone was doing it??
weve checked online but nothing appears in the bank account
what then could this yellow paper possible be? its def for some violation as it was issued by "muroor"

Princess! First of all dont worry :)

Secondly, check the link below;
http://www.moi.gov.sa/   Click the Tab 'Indiviual' and then Click 'Traffic'

If there are any unpaid violations then pay online through your bank account. If not, then party hard :D

First of all congratulations for getting the yellow ticket, because of all the new technology these have become a rare sighting.

It is a traffic violation ticket, normally the manual ones take some time to be updated (I once got mine online after almost a month)

Lastly, if everyone parks wrong, it doesn't mean that the it is an authorised parking space, in the same way that if everyone jumps the red light, doesn't mean that you also have to do it.

I have been seeing this a lot lately (about time if you ask me!!).  A friend of mine got ticketed for going the wrong way on a one-way street.  I told him a few weeks back that his luck will run out one of these days - or the authorities will eventually decide to do their job (whichever comes first ... haha).  Hopefully this is a change that will continue in the Magic Kingdom.

It sure is a no parking ticket. the fine is 100 riyals, and it should be updated in MOI website, but this may take upto 2-3 weeks.

ps. if you dont pay it in a month's time, more fine is added.

just wait for a few days before you check it online. usually once the book is filled, the policeman hands it over to soemone else, who then will enter in to the system. if the car is not registered under you husbands iqama, it wont appear. if in case the car is a company provided vehicle / rented, you will have to inform the concerened as it will be charged against the ownere of the company / rent a car

mine just appeared after two months without indicating the location and car plate...I was not issued any yellow ticket though..i just received the notice via SMS and checked online a 100 SAR is waiting to be paid..

I suspect though it happened in the airport arrival area when I was on hazard signal waiting along with other vehicle when a patrol came from behind..Never thought though he would put it on violation record coz I was still able to travel outside the Kingdom and got an exit-reentry visa...