Are you looking for a French or English tutor?

Hello!!

If you want to learn French or English, please feel free to contact me! :)

Kind regards,

Trisha

Hi Trisha,

Could you please post your advert in the Mauritius classifieds > classes section?

Thank you,
Christinew

OK, will do... Thank you! :)

Hi I would like to learn french can u pls help me.i am on viber and whatsapp pls do reply.

Hi Trisha can u pls send ur phone no so I can call u regarding learning  french  .thanks

Hi vik17 - this thread here is quite old.. you can post an advert in the Language classes in Mauritius section pls :)

Hi would you be interested in teaching two boys 6 & 7 French and english for a couple of weeks?

In LE Morne ?

Thanks

Al.   59331956

I live in qb

Hello all

Kindly note that the thread created by Trisha is inactive since 2013.

I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Language classes in Mauritius, whether you are seeking or proposing Language Classes.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Trisha,

Bonjour !

I currently live in India.....I was in Mur for a few months last year. I work for a company which works for  holiday rental customers. We are a design company and you can chk us out on www.keycolorsolutions.com

I need help..........we are in the process of designing brochures for this company and I can pay MUR 1000 for translating this fm english to french.

Do you think you can do it for me ? Also I would need translators for eng to spanish, portugese and german if you know some people  .

you can mail me at anjuraj(at)keycolorsolutions.com

Many thanks !!

Anjuraj

Hi there!

Sending you a private message

Kind regards,
Trisha

Hi Anjuraj,

Can you please post your jobs offer in the translator job offers in Mauritius section?

Thank you.
Christine

Hey . Yea i want to learn french . Contact me

TOP URGENT:

Hello,
Looking for an English teacher in Plaine Wilhems that can help an adult to improve his spoken and written English.
Thank you

Hi, I'm looking for a French cursive writer, French tutor AND an English tutor for year one. Can you help! Thank you kindly.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting me. When are you available to start? How many hours per week?

Kind regards,
A.

Hello!

Thank you for your email.

I would actually love to help. I can teach both French and English. However, I will be away for circa 2 months as from mid September. We can resume upon my return, though I am happy to teach from a distance via skype. It is up to you.

If you have any question or if you would like to meet to discuss, kindly let me know.

Best regards,
Alegra

How can you assist? Re starting, probably next week. Maybe  35 min sessions x 2 per week.

Regards

Hello everyone,

Please note that i am closing this thread. Adverts are not allowed on the forum.

If you are looking for a tutor or proposing your services as one, refer to the Language classes in Mauritius section of the website by dropping an advert.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed - Classifieds Ad]

Closed