Playdate for a 9 month old?

Hi.

Me and my family (wife and our 9 month old daughter) just moved to Accra, and would like for our daughter to have as much social contact with other babies as possible. So if any expats with children in same age group would like to meet, please let me know (mom and dad would like to meet new people also of course :) )

Hi!
I have two boys (3 years and 6 months). I've been in Ghana for 6 years now, hope you are enjoying your stay so far?!

I'd be happy to meet up and share some experiences.

WeŽll be there in August. Our children are 6 months, 6 years and 12 years. See you then.

Hello,

We recently moved to Accra as well and have a 9 month old. We'd be happy to meet up as we're keen for her to meet other babies......

Hi,

I found this great website, I am sure you can find some playdates there too.  noworriesghana.com/nw_home/
(The site is NAWA - women who are citizens of Canada, Mexico and the United States, or to the spouse of citizens of those countries living in Ghana.)

I am sad to say, that my wife and daughter went back to the states. Hopefully they will be back once our house is finished, but until then, there is no baby to play with :-)

My wife and I along with our now 9 months old daughter will be moving to Accra in May for the next 3-5 years.... So if you guys are up to coffee and cookies, why not? ;)

By the way... yes, the other way around...wife works, hubby takes care of the baby ;)