Hello Vietnam

Everyone interested in Art and traveling hope to see u in Ho Chi Minh

Welcome to HCM, I am new here too. ;)

welcome to HCM city and nice to meet you!

Hi friend,

My name is Tam, I have lived in Ho chi minh city for 6 years. 6 years ago, I moved from Quang Ngai province to Ho chi minh city to study University. Then I have worked until now. So I can share something about Ho chi minh city to you. Can we meet and talk together? I intend to take IELTS examination at the end of this year so I wanna meet foreigners to improve my English speaking, and you can know about Ho chi minh city from local (06 years, hi hi) like me.

Hope see you soon.
Tam

hi. Im studing interior design at architect of university. It would be nice to make friend together :d

Nice to meet you!!! Welcome to Viet Nam.

Hi Iris,

I am new to HCMC too. I just got here this week. I'm here to volunteer for 5 weeks. A bit lost in the city at the moment, would be great to meet other locals or expats for a coffee in the city.

Sam

Hello Iris,

I am Dent, I love take photos and travelling. Please to be your friend

Hi Iris,
Welcome to HCMC.
You can call me Viktor. I'm local.
Regards,

Viktor Le

me too, nice to meet you all

welcome would like to meet you soon

hi all u guys.
many people here want to meet each other but seem noone leave a phone or email to contact,

i hope can meet all soon. my phone is 0984586608

Hi guys! I love to travel to many places in the world. Welcome to Vietnam and very nice to meet ya! :)

Welcome to HCMC, What type of Art do you interested in? Maybe we can be good in talk about Art :happy: