Looking for a house/room in Tan Binh district

Hi everyone,

I am currently living in District 2, but because my work place is very far away I would like to move ASAP to Tan Bin District. I am looking for a house to share or just a room in a quiet place. Also it's important for me to use the kitchen sometimes and to have a bright room (so a big window, more or less). I am from Spain, and I am happy to share with people from whatever nationality.
Thank you very much everybody!

Hello Mikialpu.

Have you tried to post an advert in the Housing in Ho Chi Minh City section? It can help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I know one service apartment 5mins walk from Parkson dpt near the airport.

Moonlight apartment : 50/1 Trung Son st. Q.TB
Rental is from 550USD/month all included, you can ask for a weekly rate too.
Reception does not speak English but the owner does.
Owner No. is 0908906268

Kitchen is small in studio room but 1bedrooms have bigger ones.
Neighbors are mostly expats,many airline ppl stay weekly.
You can temporary stay there until you get to find an ideal place to stay.I did the same.

Good luck!

Do you want to live with me?
I'm vietnamese girl and live with another girl else.
You will have a private room and we share the kitchen together.
If you interested in my offer...please contact with me via private message. (I don't want to show my number here)
The room is bright as you want and clean. The price is ~150 USD/month for all service and fee.

Hello Mikialpu

I have a great room available in a shared house in Go Vap District. The rent is $220.00pm. Let me know if you'd like to have a look.

Peter Goudge

Hi,

You can come to share my cheap/big apartment with me in Tan Binh (my current roomate leave soon). Inbox me I will explain you everything ok ? Thank you

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

thank you very much for your offer. But I found finally an apartment some weeks ago.

Cheers,
Mica

(Moderated)

[Moderated: please post in the Housing Ho Chi Minh City Section]