Traffic manager

I recently moved from New York City and have been working in the Radio Industry for the past 26 years. In addition to my extensive knowledge in Radio, I have strong communication, and Management skills. I feel that my background, coupled with my work ethic, technical knowledge, and outgoing personality would make me an asset to your company. I do hope that I will have the opportunity to meet with you for an interview in the near future. Should you wish to contact me, I can be reached via cell at (347)239-1709.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Very Truly Yours,

Josie Georgios

Hi Josie !

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Bahamas jobs section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

I probably sound silly but i do mot know were it is. Could you possibly send me the email address. I would love to relocate and leave the past behind me. As you can see I am an educated woman and can be a great asset to a radio station in the Bahamas. Thanks in advance.
Josie

Hi Josie!

Just follow the link i posted ;)

Good luck
Armand

were is the link you posted. can you respond with the link. please type it out for me so that i can email the right people. thanks.

Here is the link: https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/central-america/bahamas/

Thank you Christine. Do you live in the Bahamas? I was there many years ago and loved it there. I am hoping I can find my way back there and start my life over again. I need a fresh start. Thank you again.

Josie