Marketing Job in Germany

Hello to everyone on this forum!

My name is Despoina and I'm from Greece. I have a degree in Marketing & Communications and I'm currently working as a marketing and sales assistant in Greece. I want to live and work abroad and I'm particularly interested in moving to Germany. The problem is that I don't know where to start searching! First of all, I would like to know what are the possibilities to find a marketing related job in Germany, preferably an english-speaking one. I am fluent in English and at a B2 level in German.

If anyone could give me any advice, I would be grateful!

Hi Despoina,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I suggest you to post an advert in the jobs in Germany section.

It might help you.

Best of luck,
Christine

Thank you so much for the prompt reply Christine! I will definitely check this out.

Any other advice is welcome!

First off you can find a job without the language skills kindly visit work offices and agency and they could sort you out in a day

Hello Kzman,

Since there were no answers in this topic for a long time, you may not have a response from the Original Poster.

We thank you for your precision nonetheless :)

Regards, Loïc

The way things appreciate these days you might value a stay🤭

Hello, care to elaborate on Work offices and agencies, i am new in Germany and i really will like some pointers. Thank you.

Panda86 wrote:

Hello, care to elaborate on Work offices and agencies, i am new in Germany and i really will like some pointers. Thank you.

What is your question? (I cannot decipher it from your post ...)

Hi Beppi,

My question was to KZMAN who suggested that one could get English speaking jobs through Agencies and Work Offices.