Looking for friend in Ennis or Cork

Hello,
I am Vietnamese and looking for friends in Ennis or Cork go out for coffee when i visit Ennis this year and to learn about the life there.
Kim

Hello Kim.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you can tell us more about yourself.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey Kim

I am living in cork too. If you need information let me know.

thansk

Hi Kim,
my wife Yenni and myself have arrived recently in Cork and are regularly hanging around downtown..dot hesitate to give us a shout
Gilles

hi i am looking for friends speaking english

Hi everyone!

I have been living in Ireland almost 7 years  now :D if anyone interested to be friend, welcome!

Bonjour Gilles,

Je m'appelle Hang d'origine Vietnamienne mais française de nationalité. Je vais aller faire une période d'essai durant l'été prochain de 6 semaines avec ma famille (mari irlandais et deux petites filles de 8 et 6 ans)pour voir si la vie irlandaise nous convient. Nous habiterons chez ma belle-sœur pour commencer. Nous venons en Irlande ce mois ci du 25 au 30 octobre et j'aimerai pouvoir vous rencontrer pour connaitre votre expérience et avoir un contact a Cork si on décide d'y rester après l'été prochain.
En esperant vous lire.

Cordialement,
Hang

Hi Hang,

Please post in English only on the Anglophone section of the Cork forum.

Don't hesitate to use the Francophone section of the Irlande Forum, to post in french, so that members can understand and participate. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.