Kabayan's! In Jakarta Indonesia

Hi guys! I'll be moving to Jakarta Indonesia this coming Saturday, and I'm looking forward to make new friends! Anyone is up? PING me!

He's selling units in a tower but making out he's looking for friends.
I'll skip it.

QED

mas fred wrote:

QED

Hahaha. Too bad I missed some earlier msgs :P

mas fred wrote:

QED

What's your issues? Tell me.

You don't miss anything that's hjust about it. So?

You asked people if they wanted to meet up this weekend under the pre-tense of friendship when in fact you are trying to sell them apartments in the Philippines.
Not the way to behave on this forum.

Ok then let's delete this thread

If your not intrested its ok, u don't need to post any of ur comments. ;)

And just a heads up if you read the title,  I'm I'm looking for my fellow filipino kabayans who's living and working in indonesia. It aint for you guys. :)

ChicTorres wrote:

And just a heads up if you read the title,  I'm I'm looking for my fellow filipino kabayans who's living and working in indonesia. It aint for you guys. :)

Don't want to start a fight here, but your tittle say's "Kabayan's! In Jakarta Indonesia". Kabayan isn't an English word,is it? so not everyone can understands that :) Also this is an English speaking forum.
It's also funny because Kabayan is a popular character from Sundanese culture (West Java, Indonesia). So I guess you got me confused there for a while. Hehe.

If you want to post an advert/promo/marketing etc, you can go directly to Classified section.

Hello.

Just to note that free advertisement is not allowed on the forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie