Job at the MAJMAAH University, AL-Majmaah

Dear Sweety,

I am living 200 km away from Majmah...its on Riyadh Highway...a road side large town of 130,000 population..i have seen your questions, i am here since 5 years and almost know completely this area.

Ans. to Ques. 1: Salary seems little less than the normal, but they are writing special allowance 30-80%, so they can accomodate the deficiency in that, working with GOVT sector of Saudi Arabia is v.v.safe and facilitating.

Ans. to Ques. 2: In Saudi Arabia, when you are coming on proper work visa, then DO NOT worry about health / medical insurance, your Employer will be completely responsible for that, not much room for negotiation will be available, what they have decided, they will offer you, or they will increase their offer on basis of your experience only.

Ans. to Ques. 3: SAR 15000 is good enough for a family, you will live luxurious life and will spend 5000 here in saudi arabia, your home, your commercial bills will be free (i m sure, paid by Employer), medical free, transportation free, so you can save an average of 10,000 per month out of 15,000, as the living cost is much affoardable here.

Ans. to Ques. 4: No problem, you can get a job even in the same university where your husband will work, or in annnnyyy other organization, its not prohibited, though on your IQAMA ( residence permit) it will be mentioned that you are not permitted to work: but your new employer will get you a work permit, so no problem, if you are qualified, then you can get and take work.

Hi I would like to know if there are any schools at al majmaah, I have come to know abouit an indian school but some one told me they do not allow Pakistanis

actually i m not fully sure about schools, but i am 98% sure that these National International Schools only allow their own country's employees to work or Saudi's only. Like indian international school will only allow indians to teach and / or saudis vice versa.

I will check and will confirm...about how many international schools are there...

hello sweety, I just read ur blog. Which post has ur husband applied for.. asst prof. in which faculty?

3. Assuming we get a monthly salary of SR15000+Furniture Allowance SR 12500 yearly, is that sufficient for a couple?

actually i m not fully sure about schools, but i am 98% sure that these National International Schools only allow their own country's employees to work or Saudi's only. Like indian international school will only allow indians to teach and / or saudis vice versa.

I will check and will confirm...about how many international schools are there

While reading posts I came across your comment about the Indian school in Majmaah.. can u elaborate on the classes uoto which the school caters?

AOA!
MY husband applied for a job at Al majmaah bt after reading people views abt majmaah city me only concerned about 1 thing and that is my kids education coz there is only 1 international indian school there with low standard . no other schools?/
where to send my kids as i want there base to be strong

Hi
My husband is doctor in majmaah I m doctorate in electricall engineering want to know any scope in majmaah university or university in riyadh for me
Thanks

I am submiting my CV Consider it for job.

I am submiting my CV Consider it for job.

Hello All

Kindly note that for submitting your cv, you should do it in the propre work field section here : Jobs in Riyadh

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

aoa:
me moving with my husband n 2 kids to majmaah next week ! it feels like starting a new life there
plz can any 1 suggest what things sh i bring there as me dunt knw we r getting a furnish apt there or nt?

That is something you need to ask your employer, whether the Apt is furnished or not

Hi,

We are interested in finding nice apartments in Majmaah to rent, can you give us a contact number?

Thank you,
Corina

Hello, I want to know about timing of Majmaah University.

We are moving to Al Majmaah this August. University is going to give us 25 thousand R for housing and they said they have housing options also. Now my question is: is it better to rent own apartment or university apt is good enough. I need  3 bedroom apt. Is there anyone who can help me with some information. Thanks a lot.

Hello,Can anyone suggest me the tuition fee for students studying medicine or engineering?

anyone need pick n drop from riyadh to majma and back to riyadh

agreeed

I think you should go for it, it's a good a city and very close to Riyadh. People there are very friendly. I think you will enjoy living there

I have received this specifications given below for Mazmaah University and am planning to give the interview. Is this salary okay or should i need to negotiate anything as i have no idea regarding the place?

Associate Professor - SR 7200 (Basic+ SR 400 (Per year
Experience up to 5 years) per Month + HRA SR 25000 yearly + Furniture allowance SR 12500 +Transportation SR 600 per month, Tickets and free family visa.

Its confusing. Same University having different basics for Asst. Prof. The ad that i received for this University is:

Assistant Professor - SR 5600 (Basic) + SR 400 (Per year Experience up to 5 years) per Month + HRA SR 25000 yearly + Furniture allowance SR 12500 +Transportation SR 600 per month, Tickets and free family visa.

Associate Professor - SR 7200 (Basic+ SR 400 (Per year Experience up to 5 years) per Month + HRA SR 25000 yearly + Furniture allowance SR 12500 +Transportation SR 600 per month, Tickets and free family visa.

Professor - SR 9200 (Basic) + SR 400 (Per year Experience up to 5 years) per Month + HRA SR 25000 yearly + Furniture allowance SR 12500 +Transportation SR 600 per month, Tickets and free family visa.