English speaking mums around Albion, Flic en Flac?

Hiya,

I have a 7 months old baby girl. Im looking for other mums in the locality of Albion, Flic en Flac who have a baby, preferably similar age, who would like to meet sometimes for a coffee and chat :)

Hi Anita,

I'm from Australia although mauritian born with my australian family(hubby and 3 kids aged 5,3 and 1). We are moving to flic en flac this weekend and will be there until Dec 2016. Would love to meet up ;-)

Hello SheebsT,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Please note that you have posted on a thread dated 2013 and chances for responses are dim :|

However, please do not hesitate to create new discussions on the Mauritius forum ;)

Cheers

Mishna

Thanks Mishna! ;-) I realised afterwards but I ran out of a chance to delete my post ;-)

Dear SheebsT,

We have two girls, 9mths and 4.5yrs, and we are also in Flic-en-Flac (pretty close to Spar supermarket). My wife helps at the school where my older girls goes twice a week (Tue & Thu) but should be rather available the rest of the week :)

You can drop me a line if you want once you're settled ^^

Absolutely! Will get in touch once I find my feet and look forward to meeting you all ;-)

Hi Julien  :)
We are now in f en f and settling in still. Would your wife like to meet up? Pm me and I'll send my details, thanks :)

Hi there

I will be moving to Albion with my 20 mths old son. Any English medium nursery please?