Non Issuing of IQAMA

hello,

Hello there, by the way I just want to hear from all of you Guyz, I am Filipino working here in Jeddah for more that 1 year, actually this is my first time to work abroad, the sad thing is almost 1 year since I come to the Kingdom but i haven't yet have my iqama, the story started when the restaurant was sold to the other saudi national and our iqama was pending or didn't process by the first sponsor, and now my contract is soon to finish, my question is after contract that having no iqama, can i go back again to the kingdom without any problem?

mhondet wrote:

hello,

Hello there, by the way I just want to hear from all of you Guyz, I am Filipino working here in Jeddah for more that 1 year, actually this is my first time to work abroad, the sad thing is almost 1 year since I come to the Kingdom but i haven't yet have my iqama, the story started when the restaurant was sold to the other saudi national and our iqama was pending or didn't process by the first sponsor, and now my contract is soon to finish, my question is after contract that having no iqama, can i go back again to the kingdom without any problem?

You are currently working without an iqama and your question is if you will be able to come back to KSA if you contract has finished and you leave KSA ?

In order to leave KSA you normally need an iqama and either you travel on exit reentry or on final exit. If you go on final exit without having any issues from your sponsor then - yes you can come back again on a new visa without any problems.

If you dont have an iqama - you are most likely to be deported and blacklisted from entering back again. To over come this you need to get iqama issued now, speak to the new sponsor before the contract expires to get the iqama.

Dear friends,

My brother gone saudi arabia on november 2012 and was working under a Kafil's visa. The kafil did not provide iqama to him. he worked as electrician for 3 months and got salary for two months. when ask his kafil to produce iqama, he refused and asked SR 4500 + 2 months salary from him. That kafil hold his passport with him. Now he wants to come back to india.

Could anyone please suggest me how to get my brother to india. he is struggling to survive in saudi.

jasmine_expat wrote:

Dear friends,

My brother gone saudi arabia on november 2012 and was working under a Kafil's visa. The kafil did not provide iqama to him. he worked as electrician for 3 months and got salary for two months. when ask his kafil to produce iqama, he refused and asked SR 4500 + 2 months salary from him. That kafil hold his passport with him. Now he wants to come back to india.

Could anyone please suggest me how to get my brother to india. he is struggling to survive in saudi.

Classic case, your choices are below:

- Either pay the Kafil what he asked for and get an iqama and then pay more money to get a release from him (that's if your bother finds another job and a kafil / sponsor / company who can hire him now)
- Keep on paying money to the same Kafil as "Kafala" and work some where else (this is after the first point - after getting the iqama).
- Run away and work some place till he is caught and deported (I wouldn't advise this at all)
- Ask for final exit, if he refuses involve some social organizations and try to work it out with Kafeel and Labor office

Hope his situation gets better soon.

hi, im working here in riyadh 1yr and 6months and still dont have iqama, i have 6months left to finish my contract, and i want to have an exit, is there any problem if i want to go final exit, and dnt comeback here anymore? bcoz until now my kafeel dont have any good reason why still dont have iqama

Hi Ian,
how did you enter Saudi (Umrah Visa, Visitor vias or Resident)?
If you are resident that means your Iqama has expired 3-months ago. in a legal, you must renew your Iqama before you get the final exit visa(cost of renewing Iqama depend on your the type of Iqama).

you will pay Financial penalty for Non Issuing of Iqama and for expired Iqama.
Best wishes to you

i enter here as working visa, but still my employer doesnt give me my iqama and gonna finish my contract with my employer aftr 6months, whos gonna be pay for all? my employer right? bcoz he doesnt do anything about my iqama