Find a job in Dubai

Hello together,

I am looking forward to find a job in Dubai. Is there anybody who can give me a hand in finding a job? Also to find an appartment in Dubai. How much are the living costs? Whats about a visa?
Are there many thinks to think about before to leave Germany?

Thank you so much for your replay.

DoRa

Hi DoRa,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Dubai forum for better visibility. :)

Hello together too !

Finding a job in Dubai is no different in finding a job in your own home country. The only difference is that over here Employers have more variety in skill sets, origin and education.

I would advise you to register yourself with job sites such as: Bayt.com, Gulftalent.com, Recruitgulf.com, Monstergulf.com and most importantly create a profile on LinkedIn if you still arent there. See if your CV gets noticed, every online recruitment agency can show you how many views your CV has actually got, this will give you an indication of your chances (only indication), then you need to take the decision in coming into Dubai and applying or not, because you might not get an interview call if you are not here.

The option is yours.

Living cost depends on where you situate yourself, it can be as low as 2000 dhs a month to as high as 15000 dhs a month within the Dubai spectrum, again your lifestyle will be the key in looking up at a particular location.

Yeah, you need to be ready for the beautiful 50 degree hot weather in the Summer here..otherwise this is just another Germany..lol !

Good Luck!
Saud