Possibility to get another job if i am not happy with salary and Job.

Hi,

I have got Job Offer 1000/- BD PM(inclusive of all allowances) in Bahrain with 4+ Years in SharePoint Administration(IT Industry).

I am thinking this better offer than my current job in India. And good to start my work life in Bahrain with my wife.

My Question is:

If i take this offer and start work there for some time i.e 6 months.Then is it possible to search for better job, hope i will get better job in 6-12 months time. But will Bahrain company relieve me for another job or not?

I got 2 years work permit visa.

All your inputs/Suggestion are greatly appreciate.

G.Naveenkumar wrote:

Hi,

I have got Job Offer 1000/- BD PM(inclusive of all allowances) in Bahrain with 4+ Years in SharePoint Administration(IT Industry).

I am thinking this better offer than my current job in India. And good to start my work life in Bahrain with my wife.

My Question is:

If i take this offer and start work there for some time i.e 6 months.Then is it possible to search for better job, hope i will get better job in 6-12 months time. But will Bahrain company relieve me for another job or not?

I got 2 years work permit visa.

All your inputs/Suggestion are greatly appreciate.

Hi Naveenkumar!

No, because it would be a Termination for a breach of contract with  lawful disciplinary measures against  you. Bad news...I know... Have a nice day

Well, it would be termination because of a breach of the contract, yes, but usually there is a clause in the contract detailing the notice period. If you resign from your job, you usually need to give 1 to 3 months notice. Also, most contracts have a clause saying if you resign, you will have to give all the allowances back to company (relocation allowance, moving allowance etc)

Always read the contract and if you have any questions, speak to your employer.

Okay, Thanks.

After completion of contract period i.e 2 years.Will i able move to other company in Bahrain or any country.

Another query:

Will i get Good hike(as per market value) after 1 year, IF I perform beyond employer expectation.

Thanks for your help on this.

G.Naveenkumar wrote:

Okay, Thanks.

After completion of contract period i.e 2 years.Will i able move to other company in Bahrain or any country.

Another query:

Will i get Good hike(as per market value) after 1 year, IF I perform beyond employer expectation.

Thanks for your help on this.

sure, why not? if you get another job + visa
concerning the good hike.... well yes....
if if if ...do it first and then we talk lol

Thanks,

Would you recommend /suggest to join for 1000 BD.
I am going to stay with my wife in Bahrain. eventually i want to save 550-600 BD PM.(Will it possible).

i would like to stay in 150 BD Studio house.
i am assuming Other expenses is 150 BD.
I will get car from company for 80 BD +20 BD for other expenses.

So i can spend 400 BD per Month and like to save 600 BD.

Will it possible with above things in Bahrain.

Please help me. I want take decision on Sunday.

My opinion: with 1000 BD two persons can live here, but saving the amount you mention... I don t think so... Even if you give out for food only few bd per days, what about oder products for the household and other things for your wife? Everything is expensive here...
I don t know your living standard... there are people here living with less than 1000 Bd, but we cannot talk about standard in that case,people just survive unfortunately...
I wish you could negotiate at least 1500... good Luck
Sincerely

okay Sounds Good!!!!!!

Finally I asked Employer for 1500 BD.Hoping for Best :)

Hi Naveenkumar and welcome here,

Just to add a little more information, there are some recent laws in Bahrain that allow you to leave your employer and transfer your visa to a new one without leaving the country. This is called "mobility" but this cannot happen before one year of service.
Some more intel HERE.

Cheers

Olivier