HELSINKI- English Speaking Mother Groups?

Hi Girls,

Yes we met a couple of weeks ago. I'll be back in Helsinki from 6-16 October and then again for good at the end of October so really looking forward to seeing you all again.

Take care!
Jen

Hello all! I come from Peru, I am pregnant and I'd love to meet new moms and or moms to be and just make new friends here in the Helsinki area since I am new ... We will have our baby in March!  Feel free to email me if you would like to meet up sometime! My email address is [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Bella
Interests
cooking, music, nature, photography, traveling, etc

Hello, ladies!
I see that this thread is a bit dated... however I'll make a try:  are there still any interested new mothers in Helsinki to meet up? I am new to the city, moved here in winter, shortly before the baby was born, and now - with the good weather, finally! - starting to discover the life outside of home :)
Looking forward to making some new friends!
Kind regards!

Welcome on Expat-blog LeKi! :)

Hi Leki, Bellyrm, and all!
I am an expat living in helsinki for two years now. I have a 6 weeks baby and I am interested in meeting up other mothers and babies in english. I do speak spanish as well.
I am looking forward seeing you!
regards

Hello Moms,
I was wondering if you were able to organize/start an English speaking group. I just moved to Lahti and I am very interested in joining you. Also, I just found out this... it's not really a group, but it might be a lot of fun. It's a photography class just for English Speaking moms. It's in Lahti (less than a hour train ride)... here's the link internationalphotocenter.com/workshops-2/workshops-in-english/just-for-mom-photography-in-english
Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Hi babsnyc!
I posted a reply yesterday, but for some reason it is not in the thread... Anyways, I've found a weekly English speaking moms group on another site (can share details in a message). We've also been meeting without a set group with a couple of people in Helsinki (does it suit you?) - so, we can also discuss something like this. There are number of people here who are new to Finland and are willing to make new friends :) How old is your baby? Please feel free to send me a private message if you like. Cheers, and hope to hear from you!

We are a American family living in Vantaa looking for a playgroup/mothersgroup. We have a 10 month old and 2,5 year old girls. I would love to join a mothersgroup with my girls. Christa

Hello Super Moms !!! I really think this  Blog is great !! I will be moving to helsinki on July !  I am quite exited , but at the same time a little overwhelmed. I have 2 children wich will join us on January .  Tomas 12 and  Mia 6.

Hello Mariana Gomez and welcome to Expat.com :)

Glad the site pleases you :top:

However please note that you are participating on a thread inactive since 2011!

Participating on more recent threads will increase chances of rapid response. :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team