Anyone in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam?

Hi,

I am a little Vietnamese girl, come from the North of Vietnam, used to live in England and now very new in Ho Chi Minh.

It would be great to meet new friends here to enjoy the city.

Thank you and Happy Lunar new year!

Coryander

Hi Coryander!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi I am new in hcmc and trying to find some new friends and a local pub I was 4 years ago at the blue gecko bar does anyone know if it still exist

@coryander118:
Bet you are happier here in nice warm TP HCM rather than cold, snow-covered England!

NICE TO MEET YOU AND HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR

Hi em

Im Nhung, how long have you lived here, hcmc? if you need help, please feel free contact me.

Nice to meet you, little girl

Hi,

The blue gecko bar still exits.

Gutten tag!

Jaitch: Oh I dont like hot weather here, and it is too noisy in HCM. Somehow like peace and quiteness in UK. But prefer the life-style here than Hanoi. Seafood in HCM is great too!!! :D

Nhungjang: Hi chi, I have been living here for nearly 3 months. Enjoy life here more than Hanoi. People are open-minded and friendly. :). Just feel boring sometimes after work. Dont have many friends here chi oi. :(((((

Anyone please recommend some nice clubs in HCM? Which is just dancing normally, not for sex buying or selling. I have been to one in District 1 but seems it is a perfect place for sex deal, absolutely a wrong one for me :D

Ian from Aus. Yes! Blue Geko still there.Allways have a good time over a few drinks.The last time was late October.13.

Hi! Jaitch,
You say something about teaching plumbing and electrical trades!
I recently completed a TESOL certificate, having no teaching experience,(of which it is like catch 22.) I was then wondering about teaching my trade as a plumber in Vietnam,I think I was talking to you a couple of years ago, something along these lines. I still continue to return to Vietnam every few months, but still have no inroads as to whom I approach, even in just teaching English!
I have met up with people from A.T.A. (Australian Training Academy) in Ho Chi Minh.apparently I do not fit their criteria, "no experience"
Question? Who do I approach about teaching a trade?
It would be good to hear your thoughts
Regards, Ian.

coryander118 wrote:

Hi,

I am a little Vietnamese girl, come from the North of Vietnam, used to live in England and now very new in Ho Chi Minh.

It would be great to meet new friends here to enjoy the city.

Thank you and Happy Lunar new year!

Coryander

Hello,
Very nice to know you. Why not having a cup of coffee and going around Saigon together?
Cheers,
Tommy

I think about 90% of the people on this forum are in TPHCM.

Hi,

What's a pity that I relocated to Da Nang already. If you go to Da Nang, please let me know, I will show you around. :)

Cheers,

Coryander