Need a Place to stay

Hi,
How are you? I and my wife will be traveling to Dubai or sharjah in coming week, we are relocating from India, I was about to Join with Romanian Film Council, But unfortunately my visa been turn down, Now I am in a search of new job as well as my wife, so we will be in Dubai for searching for new job and a place to stay, so I am just finding a place to stay for me and my wife. My wife is a British citizen, we got married here. she is here for more than 1year now, so Just here to start a good friendship and some help.we are looking for some place which is affordable now, to start life their.I saw your add in expatriates.com I don't know you still have the place, If you have any place please let me know. mostly next week we will arrive in Sharjah or Dubai

please let me know all the details if you have any place for us

Kind Regards

Subi & Julia

Hi Subi & Julia,

You should have a look at the housing in Sharjah section and post an advert there as well.

Best of luck,
Christine

Look for sharing accommodation ads posted in Gulf News or Khaleej Times online.
On your own you cannot rent a place until residence visa is stamped on your passport which will be done after your medical exam is done in UAE by your sponsor.  And your wife's residence visa (if she is going to live with you as sponsor of her visa) will not be processed without legalized documents of your marriage certificate and tenancy contract in your name.  Try to get familiarized with the process before jumping onto a plane.
This is not one of those countries where you can travel freely in and out of or live in, without having visa accreditations.

u may search dubizzle.com rent segment , call the advertiser and check before u go

HI Rohit,

We are searching for the place in dubizzle.com we where thinking of getting their and calling these people, but when we land we need to stay for 2 or 3 days or till we find a place. can you lead a helping hand for this. sorry for asking these kind of help.

Best

Subi & Julia

did you find a place or still looking