Is 1150 BD inclusive accomdation enough?

I have got job in bahrain 1150 BD inclusive accomdation. can i save money we are couple with one daughter 11 years old. Kindly advise

Venkat

venkatakrishnan wrote:

I have got job in bahrain 1150 BD inclusive accomdation. can i save money we are couple with one daughter 11 years old. Kindly advise

Venkat

Hi Venkat

It may be better for you to post a new topic instead of going on the end of someone elses in future.

I personally would ask for 1500 minimum but you haven't said what your job is, if schooling is covered, if medical insurance is covered, if vacation flights, transport, bonus are covered, where you will be living and what your lifestyle is.

If you give us more information then we can give better advice.

This topic has been covered numerous times in the forum so please take time to read through the other posts on here and you may find that all your questions have been answered.

Dear sir,

Thanks for your mail.

I am going work  as a sales manger in  welding company

Vanction flights, Transport, Medical, family visa is taken care by company. bonus will be paid extra For my daughter schooling i will pay money.

Kindly advise

Venkat

venkatakrishnan wrote:

Dear sir,

Thanks for your mail.

I am going work  as a sales manger in  welding company

Vanction flights, Transport, Medical, family visa is taken care by company. bonus will be paid extra For my daughter schooling i will pay money.

Kindly advise

Venkat

Schooling can be quite expensive in Bahrain. I would start looking at schools straight away and seeing how much they cost. Most children travel to school by bus which can cost up to 30BD a month.

You should never accept the first salary or package you are given. Go back to them and try to negotiate school fees paid by company and/or a better salary.

There have been people on the forum who have had an offer and gone back and got school fees paid AND an extra 500BD in their salary a month.

If you really need this job then push but don't push that hard that you lose the opportunity.

what is cost of living in bahrain compared with Oman.

thanks

Venkat

venkatakrishnan wrote:

what is cost of living in bahrain compared with Oman.

thanks

Venkat

I can't say as I have never lived in Oman

I am sure if you post on the forum then somebody will know. A friend of mine has just moved to Oman from Bahrain so if you post I'm sure he will be able to answer you.

what about cost of living bahrain

venkat

venkatakrishnan wrote:

what about cost of living bahrain

venkat

Depends on your lifestyle. This question is like asking "how long is a piece of string"

You can go to an eat as much as you like restaurant for about 4BD

You can eat out for 50BD a person

You can eat out for 1BD a person

You can hire a car from 200BD

Properties go from 150BD to 3000BD a month

School fees can be very cheap or very expensive

Clothes can be very cheap or very expensive

Mobile phones can be 7BD or 400BD

It all depends on your style of living but I would class Bahrain as a very reasonable place to live

Hello venkatakrishnan.

A new thread has been created from your message for better interaction on the Bahrain forum. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie