How can i find Quality people how are looking for a PR/Marketing job

Im working for an automotive industry and i seek for good CV.
looking for someone with a background of writing and speaking (Journalism). and also someone who is good with English as well as Arabic both written and spoken.

The problem i face is the quality of CV's, A CV i received a few months ago now coming in with a different info on it purely becuase i have advertised asking for a specific requirement.

imagine how crook can people be to just get a job and in the end they cant take the job pressure then run away!!!

If there are any serious people and true and honest people capable of the above subject kindly get in touch.

I have been in the same situation many times and it is really frustrating. Sometimes it is really good to work with a recruitment agency it you have a budget. I also utilise LinkedIn and try advertising open positions there. People are less likely to modify their public profile there as they use the same profile for many different jobs. Another website I can recommend is Bayt.

Brightonguy,

thanks for the advice il defiantly look into it :)

if you come across anyone who is suitable for the position i require do let me know :)

Can I suggest you put a post in the classified section of this website as well - I am sure you will get a good response.

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-east/bahrain/

Dear Josnuggles

Thanks il try and do that for sure :)

Good Luck. I do know that people with many skill sets do alter their CV in order to attract the employers attention to specific details but to alter it totally is just plain fraud.

I hope that you email them asking why they have sent 2 totally different CV's attaching those CV's and informing them not to approach you again.

They must think people were born yesterday some of the scams they pull.