Iqama Transfer from RED

Hello all,
My kafeel is in red category and my iqama is expiring on 11 March 2013, my kafeel is suddenly saying to take a transfer from him as he cant renew my iqama although i am here since one year only, what should I do, please guide me. is it possible for me to get a transfer

Get rid of red fast. Look for a sponsor in green/blue band and go for the sponsorship transfer. No one would hinder.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Get rid of red fast. Look for a sponsor in green/blue band and go for the sponsorship transfer. No one would hinder.

:one

But what I have heard is, a person has to complete minimum 2 years under the initial sponsor to transfer ownership. If this is not the case, it still can be done, but only under table. You would have to find a good sponsor who is willing to do it for you.

johnkuriakose wrote:

But what I have heard is, a person has to complete minimum 2 years under the initial sponsor to transfer ownership. If this is not the case, it still can be done, but only under table. You would have to find a good sponsor who is willing to do it for you.

Red category company employees have exception. They can transfer before 2 yrs.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
johnkuriakose wrote:

Red category company employees have exception. They can transfer before 2 yrs.

I heard that too, but.. what about yellow?

See the below article:

http://www.arabnews.com/way-out-expats- … gory-firms

and then go to:

www.redyellow.com.sa and register yourself.